• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OliverM

Reaction score
Speaking of new releases, does anyone have any more details about this? Most intrigued....

Screenshot_20200311-223747_Instagram.jpg

boomtime

Reaction score
Hoping to hear about my leather asymmetric I ordered in early Feb soon...not sure if all the commotion has caused delays in their manufacturing or supply chain though.

OliverM

Reaction score
Hoping to hear about my leather asymmetric I ordered in early Feb soon...not sure if all the commotion has caused delays in their manufacturing or supply chain though.
Well, everything is made in Italy to be fair, suspect delays are not unlikely....

ezev

Reaction score

I ordered around the same time as you and got an email about my order. They informed me my order was currently in the London showroom but, given the current situation, it will stay there indefinitely until there's clearer guidance. I suppose they were flying from NY to London, making the trip back is a different story.

boomtime

Reaction score
I ordered around the same time as you and got an email about my order. They informed me my order was currently in the London showroom but, given the current situation, it will stay there indefinitely until there's clearer guidance. I suppose they were flying from NY to London, making the trip back is a different story.
My jacket was delivered today in the US give yall a bit of a time line.

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been quite impressed with Stoffa’s customer service in the past but had a disappointing experience at a recent trunk show. I asked whether they could alter a pair of Stoffa trousers to widen the hem and calf a bit. They said it would be no problem and because it was the first and only alteration I’d ever requested they would cover the costs if I paid for shipping.

I reached out via email afterwards to confirm logistics and was told bluntly that they wouldn’t cover any costs. Pretty disappointing.

GheeButtersnaps

Reaction score
I have been quite impressed with Stoffa’s customer service in the past but had a disappointing experience at a recent trunk show. I asked whether they could alter a pair of Stoffa trousers to widen the hem and calf a bit. They said it would be no problem and because it was the first and only alteration I’d ever requested they would cover the costs if I paid for shipping.

I reached out via email afterwards to confirm logistics and was told bluntly that they wouldn’t cover any costs. Pretty disappointing.

I'm sorry to hear that. When I've reached out to them about alterations, I've heard what you heard initially: First-time alterations are covered. Luckily, I saw them in-person so there was no confusion.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

that’s disappointing indeed. Didn’t help you could refer to whoever you met at the trunk?

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score

I had similar issues when I ordered my first flight and I couldn’t go back to collect it (being an impatient type I didn’t want to wait another four weeks haha) so Agyesh said they would post it when next in London, their CS said sure but you need to pay.. I don’t know about you, but having to pay postage on a $1600 item wasn’t sitting great with me.
As soon as I mentioned I’d agreed it In person with Agyesh though it seemed to work out.

Unfortunately more and more it seems this forum is getting filled with negative stories about their customer service.

ezev

Reaction score
I had similar issues when I ordered my first flight and I couldn’t go back to collect it (being an impatient type I didn’t want to wait another four weeks haha) so Agyesh said they would post it when next in London, their CS said sure but you need to pay.. I don’t know about you, but having to pay postage on a $1600 item wasn’t sitting great with me.
As soon as I mentioned I’d agreed it In person with Agyesh though it seemed to work out.

Unfortunately more and more it seems this forum is getting filled with negative stories about their customer service.
I’ve always paid postage on my items because I’ve never been able to pick up in person. Oddly enough, I paid $30 to have 2 fabric swatches shipped to me from NYC, which is the same price they charge to ship my items from London to Dublin.

I wouldn’t say this was a negative experience, but the lack of pricing on some of the services up front is confusing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads