• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

leapyourbar

Reaction score
Got my band collar shirt in indigo -- fits the arms well, not so well on the body. Onus is on me; should have ordered MTM (and been refitted) but I suppose having it altered locally is a better alternative than waiting a few months until I'm back in NYC. Also didn't stop me from placing an order for the washable trousers in ivory basketweave cotton this morning :cool:. shall report back with pics!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the stoffa crowd here is aware of the collab deadstock styles part of our “In Good Nature” fall/winter campaign but I just thought I’d give a quick PSA that the preorder window will close tomorrow Monday at midnight.

All of those fabrics are exclusive to the NoMan capsule

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the stoffa crowd here is aware of the collab deadstock styles part of our “In Good Nature” fall/winter campaign but I just thought I’d give a quick PSA that the preorder window will close tomorrow Monday at midnight.

All of those fabrics are exclusive to the NoMan capsule

Yeah I saw. I’m outside US and need mtm otherwise I’d be all over it. The lounge jacket especially never looked better, really comes into its own in those fabrics.

your own line looks 👌🏼 Too.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a very cool look
View attachment 1818946

Also, I hate to be that guy, but these prices are really reaching serious luxury tier. Especially for OTR.
I think this discussion has been done before but for the unique fabrics alone I’m willing to pay a bit more. The quality is also great. Yea, their prices have increased but I think we’ve seen that with just about every product out there. They too are likely trying to adjust for the increased costs they are experiencing from factories, shipping, ect. The biggest incentive for me is the ability to order any piece MTM for the same price.

But I understand the dislike of increased prices. I’m personally just going to be a bit more selective with what and how much I buy.

Last edited:

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kinda like the Taupe Plonge Leather but something seems off. I almost want to try but should probably just wait for their Chocolate version to hopefully return.

D742BB7A-8F1D-4CC7-BE9F-D6950A79B20F.jpeg

C9060A74-C4A4-4095-869B-79E465677BAE.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuffaloTom