• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ezev

Reaction score
Wonder how long they’ve been on the website for, everything seems either low stock or out of stock. Could be trying to get rid of some inventory as most of this stuff is from the earlier collection drop.

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score
Wonder how long they’ve been on the website for, everything seems either low stock or out of stock. Could be trying to get rid of some inventory as most of this stuff is from the earlier collection drop.
It hasn’t been on there for long at all, it’s been listed as ‘coming soon’ for a short while. They talked about it in the most recent Q & A they did.

joacimbylehn

Reaction score
I don’t think they’d do massive volumes as that goes against their whole brand ethos too.

ClinkingThearly

Reaction score

garigo

Reaction score
Interestingly it seems like they keep adding items on Mr Porter.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Does anyone remember what the retail was on the portfolio when Stoffa had it in stock? I know they're restocking that later in the season, but Mr. Porter currently has it in stock as well. I'd prefer to buy directly from Stoffa, of course, and to do so without sales tax, but if the price is the same as on Mr. Porter ($550) then I'm tempted to forego waiting for the webshop restock.

garigo

Reaction score
Does anyone remember what the retail was on the portfolio when Stoffa had it in stock? I know they're restocking that later in the season, but Mr. Porter currently has it in stock as well. I'd prefer to buy directly from Stoffa, of course, and to do so without sales tax, but if the price is the same as on Mr. Porter ($550) then I'm tempted to forego waiting for the webshop restock.
Not sure about the portfolio in particular, but most items seem to be more expensive on MR PORTER. Directly from Stòffa cotton trousers are $325 (vs $360) and cashmere shirts are $600 (vs $700).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.