• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Social Distancing Thread: Life in Lockdown

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Dr, Who on the patio ftw. The sound of the spa/pool's spillway is so melodious at the moment.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m geared up for 3 weeks. I’ve got sunbasket set to 4 meals a week. Bought a 3 weeks supply of food excluding sunbasket. 30 pack of bud, 2 bottles of grocery store sav b, decent amount of pot, and I’ve been the rhinestone cowboy for so long I can’t remember!

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Made the rounds this morning: cheese shop, farmer’s market, bagel shop. Supporting local farmers and businesses while avoiding crowded supermarkets for the win!

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spring break, day 22.

I wake at 3 pm. Wife has texted me this:

25D81130-DEB9-4893-BE83-9385405325B8.jpeg

School has sent her their third or fourth revisions to their Zoom policy:

*Don’t record your Zoom chats*

*Don’t be alone with just one student in a Zoom chat. If there are multiple students, and it seems like too many are logging off at once, pull the plug or close your laptop inmediately*

*Remember to wear pants. In the event of an emergency, you may need to stand*

Now the second dog is throwing up. Wife thinks the neighbor may be throwing something evil across the fence. I’ll now have to monitor them outside.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Made the rounds this morning: cheese shop, farmer’s market, bagel shop. Supporting local farmers and businesses while avoiding crowded supermarkets for the win!
#SFtothemax

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I made the best egg sandwich of my life today. If the COVID gets me, it may be my crowning achievement. I should have taken a picture.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
There’s a fantastic new-ish bagel place in town, and we’re practically living on bagels right now: with cream cheese for breakfast, with egg and cheese for lunch or dinner.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Went for a motorcycle ride with the neighbors. It was a lot of fun. Roads were pretty empty. There is a small town nearby that has a cute downtown that was completely empty: really eerie.

Lots of bicyclists out today too.

My wife said Lowe's was packed.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spring break, day 23.

I exit the bathroom, only to discover the wife’s been stealing my original shower songs to use in her Facebook videos.

Today it’s Quarantine, sung to the tune of Rockwell’s 1984 smash hit Watching Me:

I always feel like
My life’s in quar-an-tiiiiiiiiiiiine...

And I’m social distancing.

The video garners many likes and she does not attribute me. I resolve to take quieter showers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads