• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bensm1th

Reaction score
a few things I picked up from the Black Friday sale...

kwv07

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of RRL Plainview (Rios of Mercedes) boots in a size 11. Anybody looking to sell a pair? Thanks!

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
PSA- even at BIN price, this is a great deal on an awesome piece. If I wasn’t already wearing mine today, I would be all over it.

kcinirni

Reaction score
How is the waffle Henley sizing? I typically wear a small or medium. I don’t like my Henleys very slim fitting or short in length. I’m 5’6 140lbs

can anyone comment on the Henley itself does it hold up well and is it thick or thin?

McSp

Reaction score
How is the waffle Henley sizing? I typically wear a small or medium. I don’t like my Henleys very slim fitting or short in length. I’m 5’6 140lbs

can anyone comment on the Henley itself does it hold up well and is it thick or thin?
Yes, I'm interested too...

Andyrrl

Reaction score
Always scroll down to the fine print, always the same: *This offer is not valid on... Double RL merchandise...

thehaag

Reaction score
Yes, I'm interested too...
I have a couple. I'm a medium in 99.5% of RRL and mine our mediums. They're definitely slim fitting, especially after being washed. But they stretch out even after wearing a couple hours. Super soft and comfortable. And a really great weight. Not thin but not super thick, if that makes sense. And mine have held up great. I'd definitely recommend, especially when they hit 40% off.

@kcinirni: I'd guess you're a small. If you want it as a layer under a shirt, I'd start with a small. That's how I wear mine. If you're just going to wear the henley and don't like the look of a really close fit, try a medium. But the sleeves might be a tad long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads