• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Not grabbing anything from the sale just yet, but enjoying some older cold weather pieces

DSCF0188.JPG DSCF0187.png

dognmoon

Reaction score
Just joined the forum to follow this thread. Lots of great pics here, so thanks to everyone for posting.
It's hard to tell what the fit will look like IRL from just the RL.com site images and garment measurements.

Dstorm

Reaction score
Anyone pick up any new items on the online sale and then 3 days later get a “your order has been cancelled message”? I’ve had that happen twice now on separate orders.

bensm1th

Reaction score
Anyone pick up any new items on the online sale and then 3 days later get a “your order has been cancelled message”? I’ve had that happen twice now on separate orders.
nope. I called into a store and had them order for me, and then ship. They have a greater selection at the stores, and they can verify that your items are actually available.

stolenbikes

Reaction score
Isn’t there usually a sale online around now? I was hoping to grab some pants but hardly anything is reduced.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
nope. I called into a store and had them order for me, and then ship. They have a greater selection at the stores, and they can verify that your items are actually available.

So a good chance a store would have a lot of stuff sold out in my size? (Large)

Ghost01

Reaction score
Unfortunately I noticed already ... Sad but true. I hope that this will change in the future. I would celebrate a RRL store in Berlin or Munich :)
The Munich Ralph Lauren store is increasing the amount of RRL it is stocking so i suggest you talk to the sales staff there. They've always been excellent in getting in things for people.
Also the I think there are more independent stores carrying RRL in Europe than there are in the US. its just the US have more standalone stores. Would be good if they showed stockists somewhere

BK_Verbs

Reaction score
I picked up the Slim Straight Denim Pants on the online sale. I tried them on last month in the SoHo store when they just happened to be left in the fitting room when I went in and just happened to be my size. I never would have noticed them otherwise. The waist fit true to size - FYI. They fit a lot like the Officer Chino but in a medium/light weight denim. I got them a little long so I can decide if I want to roll, cuff, or hem them. I can wear whatever I want to work and I think I can get some mileage out of these combined with a blazer.

aaronxxx

Reaction score
Just clarifying, if I call a RRL store they are still offering the 40% discount? Atlanta's RRL store closed a few years ago and I've fallen off the RRL wagon since then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads