• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it is my size - large - and fits well actually - I’ll post better pictures later ?‍♀️?‍♀️

I am honestly not trying to be a jerk, but the shoulder seam looks like it falls 3" to 4" below your actual shoulder? I'd at least try a M and decide between the two, but your call

Kyle905

Reaction score
new to the forum everyone, since the Ralph Lauren officail website doesn't ship to Canada just curious what are the best sites to purchase RRL products outside of the U.S. I currently browse END clothing, Mr. Porter, Shopcanoe, stagprovisions. Are there some other good one's out there that have offer decent international shipping? Looking to get some items for the Black Friday sale upcoming.. thanks!!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Kyle905 intl shipping isn’t too bad through me and I do my best to declare as low as possible to help out with customs. Is it illegal to say that?

nonetheless use the code EARLYBF at checkout for 25% now through Black Friday. This applies to all you RRL gentlemen

Pretext

Reaction score
Does anyone know if and when the ralph lauren online sale begins in Europe?

McSp

Reaction score
Does anyone know if and when the ralph lauren online sale begins in Europe?
We don't have any of the online sales that you can get in USA.
We just have to wait for the regular timing: January/July with a limited number of RRL pieces on sale. If you think that in all EU we only have 2 RRL stores (Paris and London - which is now a tiny one) you can guess that Ralph Lauren marketing policy is not looking at EU as an interesting place to develop the brand.
How lucky we are...!

Pretext

Reaction score
We don't have any of the online sales that you can get in USA.
We just have to wait for the regular timing: January/July with a limited number of RRL pieces on sale. If you think that in all EU we only have 2 RRL stores (Paris and London - which is now a tiny one) you can guess that Ralph Lauren marketing policy is not looking at EU as an interesting place to develop the brand.
How lucky we are...!

Unfortunately I noticed already ... Sad but true. I hope that this will change in the future. I would celebrate a RRL store in Berlin or Munich :)

McSp

Reaction score
Unfortunately I noticed already ... Sad but true. I hope that this will change in the future. I would celebrate a RRL store in Berlin or Munich :)
Me too in Rome... :) (but no hope in my case...)

noretailplease

Reaction score
I am honestly not trying to be a jerk, but the shoulder seam looks like it falls 3" to 4" below your actual shoulder? I'd at least try a M and decide between the two, but your call

That’s cool - thank you - I may get the sleeves tailored - a medium wouldn’t work, since the chest buttons close just right now - whereas a medium would be too tight.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Designer sale is live online.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boyd's does stock a very tiny, highly edited selection of picks from current season, but definitely not much..

to report, i was in Boyd's in july and they had maybe 6 or 8 RRL pieces, and i did find a piece or two in the sale section too.

pvoytko

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads