• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
The largest RRL reseller on eBay is festusspurs. All of their inventory is purchased during the sale period by a few Japanese resellers, and then sent to the midwest, where it's resold by a an inconspicuous, middle-aged white woman.

Outside of festusspurs, which eBay accounts are you referring to?

I think a certain someone who posts occasionally on the forums directing us to the "sales" on his ebay page

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
One of my favorites, the grizzlyesque sweater from last winter

0000_0000_00000000(15).jpg 0000_0000_00000000(14).jpg

And just for *****, a new-to-me flathead wabash selvedge work shirt 0000_0000_00000000(13).jpg

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think a certain someone who posts occasionally on the forums directing us to the "sales" on his ebay page

And where do they score deals? :happy:

Hell, where do you guys buy retail? I see a few items pop up in various web stores, but mostly random shirts indistinguishable from the better Polo stuff.

It was great to learn the odd item might end up at an outlet nearby, even though RRL is no longer sold around here. (At least, that’s what the saleslady claims :eh: )

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
To be fair, the person who resells here operates on a much smaller scale, and is actually a student who buys and resells to pay for school, which I understand and don't mind supporting, as opposed to someone (ahem, festusspurs) who enjoys online and in-store access to a degree -- sometimes -- not experienced by even employees. In my experience, albeit limited, if you reach out for an item, the reseller who posts here will likely work out a deal with you. However, the major eBay reseller will not.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Rrl buffalo chambray, Mr freedom ranch blouse and rrl chinos
20191009_122139.jpg

pvoytko

Reaction score
How is this possible for a new item?? I mean RRL is outrageously priced anyway but seems like it’s miss marked at that price...

i think its just a mistake on the barneys site but i think the odds of them honoring it are high

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
To the I'll informed: when you post things of the sort, the resellers you claim about advantage and deals no longer exist

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads