• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Poor_Bear

Reaction score
Hello, guys! I finally reached out here, by browsing RRL stuffs. It looks like you guys really love RRL far more than I do, and seems like you guys are expert on the brand RRL. Recently, I also fell in love with RRL, like you guys did before. Their items are amazing! I mean, 19FW items, which are recently released, especially the sweaters and the cardigans, are super. Since I want to appreciate more of the RRL pieces, I am now browsing their catalogs. However, it`s so hard for me to find their catalogs from 18FW to more previous ones. Sometimes, they exists on the web, but they are only partial. Would you help me to find intact RRL Catalogs from 18FW to any of the before ones? Thanks.

Last edited:

Hobbstc

Reaction score
Current pair is 34x34 but they’re a little long. Have you washed them yet? Mine shrank to 32” inseam. If yours are true 30 and then shrink they’ll be too short unfortunately.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Looking to move on from my RRL Chambray in a medium, which seldom gets used. It's in excellent condition, free of stains, tears, etc. As y'all likely know, this never goes on sale, as it's part of RRL's core products. Asking $125 shipped in contiguous US.

RRL-HUDSON-CHAMBRAY-WORKSHIRT-RINSE-WASH-1.jpg

Cooly

Reaction score
Has anybody tried on or own the Indigo Cord Chore Coat?
How does sizing run?
View attachment 1225391
View attachment 1225391
Yes, purchased this in the past couple weeks. I had to size down (from medium to small).

For reference, I usually where RRL shirts in medium perfectly, and this jacket was a full size big. The small fits great. (The medium's sleeves went down to my second knuckles on fingers and when buttoned I could fit ~1.5 of me in it).

With all that said, love the piece. Great for layering. Very lightweight. The corduroy is an awesome blue/black. Very similar shade to RRL cords. from ~3-4 years ago...

ambinylagen

Reaction score
I heard the georgetown stores is moving somewhere near by but not so close so that they are right next to a rugby store.

aquila49

Reaction score
I heard the georgetown stores is moving somewhere near by but not so close so that they are right next to a rugby store.

There are still Rugby stores?

Or is this some kind of secret code East German spies use to communicate with each other?

aquila49

Reaction score
Yep, that’s the one!
View attachment 1225163

It’d be redundant to my RRL Wellhouse, but I love the idea of getting to control the finish of it

View attachment 1225166

That's a very nice jacket. To me, pieces like this epitomize what Double RL is all about. Modern clothing that channels the spirit and quality of traditional American clothing. (The brand falls short at times, but I still appreciate the effort.)

mfbnyc

Reaction score
I got this chore coat - fits normal to snug - definitely not big or boxy. I think this and the beaten up denim chore jackets are the perfect fit for me (I'm 5'9" and a true medium in most RRL).

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads