• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Hey yall, extra 30% off fall RRL started in stores today. I may be headed to west broadway later to check it out if anyone wants me to keep any eye out for anything/proxy

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My dudes, holidays came early. Indigo one is heavier than it looks. The "baseball" cardigan might be my new favorite piece. The indigo is fantastic too

20181213_162130.jpg
20181213_162144.jpg
20181213_162513.jpg

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Simple yet effective fit I think. Leather jacket from Peter Manning, repaired denim shirt; baseball cardigan RRL, RgT bronze trousers, Alden shell PCT. I'm realizing I need patterns in my life...

20181214_182557.jpg

kwonster

Reaction score
1DB02B53-75F3-47E5-BB41-020CF72CD4E7.jpeg
RRL display in the Seoul Ralph Lauren store, thought it was pretty well done.

Cooly

Reaction score

Like that one too..I think they have had that one for a while now, no? like 1+ years..maybe it their "core racer"???

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like that one too..I think they have had that one for a while now, no? like 1+ years..maybe it their "core racer"???

Good point.

I'm amazed that their A2 and shearling flight jackets are 50+% off.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wtf is with the dolls? Does anyone actually buy those?? Seeing the post above about the shearling, I planned on picking it up and of course, the jacket is still there in the sale, but when you load the order page, the sizes are all greyed out!!?!??

Cooly

Reaction score
@patrick_b

well ..ralph went a a shearling crazy this year...every collection/line of his has [great] shearling jackets from purple to polo...he's bet the whole farm on shearling in 2018 (pun intended)...sheep fear Ralph the world over...

so...I can see why they may have a bit of an inventory buildup...

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
Every year there is always something in the collection that I miss out on, and in subsequent years I regret not having been able to pick it up when it was more commonly available. The RRL jungle cloth coat was one of those items, and I’m happy to say I was recently able to grab one when it turned up on the Bay. Amazing coat, and it did not disappoint with the quality of construction and even surprised me by the weight. Absolutely solid and I was right to keep pining for this piece.

E6CF6D9E-12AB-4536-8AEB-6B07EE15395D.jpeg

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going on a non date, date, whatever that is these days. But I'm confident in the look so we'll see.

20181216_160228.jpg

McSp

Reaction score
I just saw these pics of a striped shirt posted on IG. It looks very similar to that one on US website (see the last pic) but the internal pattern looks very different, so I'm not sure it's the same shirt. I like it a lot but I can't compare any photos because in EU website this shirt doesn't exist! A comment will be appreciated. Thanks.

1.png
2.png
3.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads