• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

aquila49

Reaction score
Just noticed that the Davis Rough-Out Suede Jacket is for sale on eBay in a size large. It's the one we were discussing back in June.

It's a great jacket but $950.00 is a kind of steep for a piece that sounds like it's had a bit of wear. The seller does accept offers.

aquila49

Reaction score
I did not ever snag that one. It wasn't quite my style and looked like it would be a bear to break in.

Went back and looked at a photo of the jacket you posted. Looks like it's much lighter in shade than the image on RL.com. Is that correct? (I would actually like the darker shade shown on the web store.)

RRL Roughout Suede Jacket.png

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Went back and looked at a photo of the jacket you posted. Looks like it's much lighter in shade than the image on RL.com. Is that correct? (I would actually like the darker shade shown on the web store.)

View attachment 827607
I remember checking this out in store. It was strangely stiff and paper thin

aquila49

Reaction score
Thanks! Makes it less interesting to me.

What a big surprise—an RRL image doesn't match the reality. ;)

unionofcraft

Reaction score
So apparently my 'For Sale' post was deleted because it was posted outside of the B&S section how utterly ridiculous. No wonder people don't bother with this forum anymore. If anyone wants to see the RRL items I'm selling please DM me.

On another note what does everyone think of the new RRL women's line? Quite surprised they have bought it back to be honest but it's good to see.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On another note what does everyone think of the new RRL women's line? Quite surprised they have bought it back to be honest but it's good to see.

Where did you see the women's line? I haven't seen any online and last time I was in the store, I just saw a small selection of Vintage women's clothing. The vintage they have was definitely cool but man is that stuff pricey!

unionofcraft

Reaction score
Where did you see the women's line? I haven't seen any online and last time I was in the store, I just saw a small selection of Vintage women's clothing. The vintage they have was definitely cool but man is that stuff pricey!

Check out ask4dave's Instagram, one of his latest posts shows some of the new women's collection.

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
I can help with that! Pics courtesy of Peter.
womans denim poplin.JPG womans olive pant.JPG Womans Leather indigo jacket.JPG Womans indigo shawl 2.JPG womans military coverall.jpg

Also, I got these, which are olive, despite how they look on the website, which makes me like them even more. These will be fall staples for me.

DSC03743.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads