• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My CCC shirt is being delivered today

Also just ordered this Indigo Overshirt. Pick of the season!

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I received the CCC shirt and ordered my normal size Medium.
This runs big.
Sending it back to exchange for a Small.

My CCC shirt is being delivered today

Also just ordered this Indigo Overshirt. Pick of the season!

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

I have problem finding info on it other than it was from 2015.  Any idea on the fit?  Does it fit boxy?
don't have one myself but from what I remember it was meant to be sort of an overshoot so it runs slightly large, likely boxy

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
Got some more things in today!

There are 3 shirts, all very soft, all rather slim (great for me!) The far right one is short sleeved.

I wanted to take a detail shot of this workshirt because it's so much nicer than it looks on the site.

I LOVE the jacket. I know this one isn't popular with you all here, but it's soft, fits great, and I love the discharge details on the front right and the left sleeve.

henryfool3

Reaction score

Head to toe today. Been slowly adding to the collection.

As an aside, these engineer boots are hands down the most comfortable engineers I've had thus far.

aquila49

Reaction score
Got some more things in today!

There are 3 shirts, all very soft, all rather slim (great for me!) The far right one is short sleeved.

I wanted to take a detail shot of this workshirt because it's so much nicer than it looks on the site.

I LOVE the jacket. I know this one isn't popular with you all here, but it's soft, fits great, and I love the discharge details on the front right and the left sleeve.

Thanks for sharing this.

Liking that jacket a lot myself. I hadn't noticed the markings running down the left. Are they supposed to be impressions of patches that have been removed? How is the denim compared to other RRL truckers?

The striped shirt is appealing as well.

Last edited:

aquila49

Reaction score
You're right about the striped shirt. It looks pretty ordinary on the product page. Has much more character in your photo.

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this.

Liking that jacket a lot myself. I hadn't noticed the markings running down the left. Are they supposed to be impressions of patches that have been removed? How is the denim compared to other RRL truckers?

The striped shirt is appealing as well.
Yes, I think the idea is that there were patches that were removed, so there's less fading. The denim is soft, not stiff but it's still substantial. A good spring/summer weight.

robbase

Reaction score

Does anybody know anything about this jacket. Saw it on eBay. The description said it was a Ross Varsity like the Leather Sleeve one that came out a couple years ago. I know the lookbook pics had this patch on them but I've never seen this one before.

koidragon

Reaction score
I saw this also. I checked the sellers other RRL items and definitely saw some red flags for possible counterfeit goods. He definitely has some bags and wallets that are fake.

Does anybody know anything about this jacket. Saw it on eBay. The description said it was a Ross Varsity like the Leather Sleeve one that came out a couple years ago. I know the lookbook pics had this patch on them but I've never seen this one before.

Last edited:

pvoytko

Reaction score
I saw this also. I checked the sellers other RRL items and definitely saw some red flags for possible counterfeit goods. He definitely has some bags and wallets that are fake.

i bid up to like 150 on it cause i thought it looked awesome. can you link the fake wallets/bags? curious to see them

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads