• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Gotcha. For some reason I thought those were LE. Kinda wish they were, since it seems like they sometimes make the LE with a 34 length only.

I tried those in both 28 and 30. 28 was too small, and 30 was ok but felt like they'd be too loose if the waist stretched much at all.

boxdok

Reaction score
Anybody have this limited edition camo pullover in a medium they are willing to part with in a medium. I'm pay-pal ready.

pvoytko

Reaction score

Bored at work

No washes ... Worn off and on since they dropped last year

Did you get those tapered?

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score

Bored at work

No washes ... Worn off and on since they dropped last year

If you don't mind me asking, what shoes are those? Like 'em. Also I spy what looks to be a gaiam balance ball chair in the background and had to laugh, my fiance swears by it.

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
Also kind of a random question but I figured some of you guys may have experience with this. Any good proxy service recommendations for items in Asia (specifically, Japan and Korea)? .

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOLOL yes it is the gaiam ball chair. my gf got it for me. i sit for long hours and have bad posture. the ball is supposed to help, but i still slouch haha

shoes are the sf for viberg ini natural chromexcel

Reaction score

Nice!  Is that the Yakima shirt on the far right?  How is the fit on the Yakima and the LE CPO in the middle?

Yes Yakima. Yakima fits very well since its thicker. CPO limited Japan fits good. CPO limited on the left is a bit bigger and a boxier feel. I love it so much I will keep it and get it tailored for a more custom fit.

jesask

Reaction score
I am going to be in Phoenix in a couple weeks and I am wondering if the RL store at the Biltmore Fashion Park has much in the way of RRL? There is none around where I live and would like to see if there is anything available that might catch my eye.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am going to be in Phoenix in a couple weeks and I am wondering if the RL store at the Biltmore Fashion Park has much in the way of RRL? There is none around where I live and would like to see if there is anything available that might catch my eye.

Slim to none. Nice shopping center, but very lackluster RL store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads