• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

30% off is up online. RRL does not appear to be included. But it's item-specific, so probably worth double checking if you're watching something.

If there is I don't see any, stupid flash site makes it a pain to even navigate

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1. I actually do a google search on "RRL sale" and then click on one of the shopping results. On the left side bar you'll see Sale in red. Click on that and all the RRL sales items will show up.

BTW, I saw this on the MC thread that if you use coupon BZR29375 you might be able to get an additional 30% on RL items. I tried it on RRL sale stuff and it gave an extra 10%

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone deal with rl_store on eBay? I've been trying to get measurement info about one of the auctions and have gotten no reply. Do they want to sell?

Sellers usually don't bother giving out measurements because those people get the info they want and run over to another seller who doesn't even know what a tape measure is just to save $10 dollars.

Make sure you ask for BiG measurements because those are obviously the only true definitive way to measure something properly.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

+1. I actually do a google search on "RRL sale" and then click on one of the shopping results. On the left side bar you'll see Sale in red. Click on that and all the RRL sales items will show up.

BTW, I saw this on the MC thread that if you use coupon BZR29375 you might be able to get an additional 30% on RL items. I tried it on RRL sale stuff and it gave an extra 10%

Nope. There are some sale RL items which are an additional 30% off.
If you use that coupon code it'll stack for another 10%.

superbuick3

Reaction score
what do you guys think about the fit on these slims? i'm not sure if i wanna keep. seem a little to skinny but i know they'll stretch. i'm thinking about exchanging and getting the low straights but the difference seems very drastic.

Last edited:

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what do you guys think about the fit on these slims? i'm not sure if i wanna keep. seem a little to skinny but i know they'll stretch. i'm thinking about exchanging and getting the low straights but the difference seems very drastic.]

Dude, they're already so loose they're sagging in the butt area which will get worse with stretch.

RF37

Reaction score
I saw these on a blog somewhere. They look fantastic! DId you just E-mail him? The only stores I found that have them are overseas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads