• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

carlos20co

Reaction score
Does anybody have these jeans and have washed them? I want to know if they shrink a lot after washing.
4820BA33-407D-4669-9726-FAB302317AFC.jpeg

carlos20co

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered these selvedge jeans from Polo? It says they're Japanese denim, but do not see any indication of it.

I had a pair from a couple of years ago and the denim was great, really nice quality. I don´t know what kind of indication your are looking for, the only reference to japanese denim is on the tag and the print inside on the front pocket. They are a nice pair but I sold mine because rise was too short for me.

carlos20co

Reaction score
Im

I have these jeans but am only about 3 wears in and have not washed them. I would not expect much shrinkage as they are sanforized.

I have a pair too and today is the second time I wear, I was just a little worried with shrinkage because of the linen content on the jeans. Thanks

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a pair from a couple of years ago and the denim was great, really nice quality. I don´t know what kind of indication your are looking for, the only reference to japanese denim is on the tag and the print inside on the front pocket. They are a nice pair but I sold mine because rise was too short for me.
I did not see any indication of this on the clothing tag, but only on the description online. For 40% off, I thought it was a nice price. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

jmiller123

Reaction score
s7-1410982_alternate1.jpeg
s7-1410982_alternate2.jpeg

speaking of Polo, what are your guys opinion on these? Im undecided if the repairs/rips are too much...

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair too and today is the second time I wear, I was just a little worried with shrinkage because of the linen content on the jeans. Thanks
Did you just buy these on their 40% sale too?

pvoytko

Reaction score
polo always has one or two pieces that look straight out of RRL
and theyll be priced like it too

fidelgutz08

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads