• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph6005

Reaction score
CybeRRL Monday starts early. Purging my closet. Will post in buy and sell later this eve. Plenty of 34x32 denim etc

fidelgutz08

Reaction score
Has anyone bought this jacket. Have any in person pics? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

Attachments

• C517F7B6-C7A8-4D6B-9F2A-D7EB53032DD6.png
    C517F7B6-C7A8-4D6B-9F2A-D7EB53032DD6.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 122

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone bought this jacket. Have any in person pics? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

I have it. It's really nice. Price is too high of course but that's all RRL. The three round pockets really make it feel unique, and the suede has a longer, kind of "hairy" nap. I stuck with my normal size small, maybe could have done a medium for a more relaxed fit but when true to size it's comfortably slim. It tapers to the waist and is cut short, as you would expect from a trucker jacket. I'll try and post pics this week.

One thing to note is that I looked at probably four of these at various stores and the amount/quality of the distressing seems to vary a lot by piece. Some have barely any (and look similar to the stock images), but I did get one from Stag that I had to return because the distressing was horribly done. But aside from that, I think it's a great piece.

It was sold out everywhere but looks like they got more, nice.

fidelgutz08

Reaction score
I have it. It's really nice. Price is too high of course but that's all RRL. The three round pockets really make it feel unique, and the suede has a longer, kind of "hairy" nap. I stuck with my normal size small, maybe could have done a medium for a more relaxed fit but when true to size it's comfortably slim. It tapers to the waist and is cut short, as you would expect from a trucker jacket. I'll try and post pics this week.

One thing to note is that I looked at probably four of these at various stores and the amount/quality of the distressing seems to vary a lot by piece. Some have barely any (and look similar to the stock images), but I did get one from Stag that I had to return because the distressing was horribly done. But aside from that, I think it's a great piece.

It was sold out everywhere but looks like they got more, nice.

Thanks for the quick response! Sound like might have some quality control issues. Looking forward to the pics!!

pvoytko

Reaction score
i was late to the yellowstone train and just watched the first episode last night
with some break in that deerskin would fit right in

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics!! Jacket looks great!!! Gotta mull it over with the price tag it’s either going to be this or the green hand knit cardigan. We’ll see!
I have a hand knit from a few years ago as well. Both pieces are great. Very different use cases but hard to pick a favorite.

fidelgutz08

Reaction score
I have a hand knit from a few years ago as well. Both pieces are great. Very different use cases but hard to pick a favorite.
Yea I have a couple of hand knits from previous seasons and love em. Don’t want to talk myself in to getting them both lol. The brown mountain range one from last year is my favorite.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads