• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mykii2704

Reaction score
I suspect they are not all in stock yet rather than sold out.

I hope so, was considering it but even after yrs of Alden/Viberg/RRL/Watches I was having trouble justifying $1600 for a shirt... but that said they were in stock and the sizes vanished one by one. We'll see if more come back. I can afford to live without it.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Did anyone cop the Patchwork Workshirt Sweater? Snoozed on it and then it suddenly sold out. Curious how it looks IRL vs. pics.

Right now online it shows L is available. Also if you do a store search M in East Hampton store.

Lotuspath

Reaction score
BTW, I’ve been told that items need to stay on shelves for roughly 6 months before they are marked down. So, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec ….. does anyone agree with me that the Fall 1 items likely get chopped in late-December/early-January? That’s a long time

I mentioned this back in August; items need 6 months turnover time. Now last week I heard the Fall Season markdowns will start the second week of January (usually on either a Tuesday or Thursday) and then the Winter Season markdown won’t likely happen till May. A lot of the best stuff is already gone.

Last edited:

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watches Yellowstone once (denim and jacket RRL, shirt IH)

20211204_184725.jpg

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Except the Yellowstone jacket (in the series) is by Freenote.
Correct. Same with Costner's western yoke coat I believe. As rich as the Dutton's are, I doubt the ranch foreman would want to rock an RRL suede jacket over his waxed one

pvoytko

Reaction score
think these orlando polo outlets are one of the fabled ones that have RRL? here on vaca ?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone have RRL jeans in Wellston Wash? I really dig the unique dusty appearance that you can't get anywhere but not sure how well this unique wash will hold up. I'm concerned the "yellow-ness" will disappear after a couple of washes. Any experience? Thanks.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-jeans/slim-narrow-fit-selvedge-jean/0042661694.html?pdpR=y

s7-1357328_alternate10
s7-1357328_lifestyle
I have a jacket with a similar tinge wash. It’s several years old and no noticeable change although it’s probably only been washed a few times. Always cold water, line dry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads