• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mrbig

Reaction score
Got into RRL out of convenience - always loved the aesthetic but didn't know where to find anything. Stumbled across RRL when it first hit RL.com while I was still in Mesh Polos and 501s.

Does made in china/india/pakistan/Sri Lanka bother me? for the price - sure. Made in Japan and Made in USA are available at those prices...but ultimately I think we keep buying RRL (and other brands like it, regardless of where they are made) because we like it and that's enough of a value prop to pay the asking.

As an RL fanboy I think it's even more RRL-y to find vintage RRL and Polo now that pieces been around enough to age.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No idea. They are ridiculously expensive. That one is $44K and says only available in store. I will say the other lines of RL watches aren't badly priced relative to the competition. They're also not the usual crappy quartz designer watches you see. The POLO line is pretty horrific though.

there are bunch real RL watch with real movement, had a chance to pick one up but it had a row of diamond, wish I did though... (was like 70% off)

pvoytko

Reaction score
C19F4B35-2EF3-46DD-BADE-CE5696E968C7.jpeg
RRL doing furniture now? prob cost the same as the 10x20 cabin i wanna build

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
I just ***** about px in general…, though officer chino seems to be one item that has been consistently in px for a long time, like $220 - $240 for at least 6 years?
Just bought a new pair on black Friday sale to replace my 32w that no longer fit. Looked at Real McCoys, 3sixteen, ironheart and then just went with RRL. Predictable ?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really like that RMC version, but that px, nah pass, and I can still score plenty of officer chino on eBay/Poshmark etc., though looks like the fit is all over the place, some guys who are selling the slim version don't know they're and not providing measurements etc...

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
I really like that RMC version, but that px, nah pass, and I can still score plenty of officer chino on eBay/Poshmark etc., though looks like the fit is all over the place, some guys who are selling the slim version don't know they're and not providing measurements etc...
I went with Milworks. Had never ordered from them before, but no tax and 20% discount for a new pair made it a good deal. Ive come to absolutely hate ebay…

mfbnyc

Reaction score
I ordered two leather Addison club chairs from RL back in April (yet to arrive) and they were about 6500 each with an extra set of fabric for the seat and back cushion. I'll ask my peeps what the RRL ones are running.

1638580800922.png

mykii2704

Reaction score
Did anyone cop the Patchwork Workshirt Sweater? Snoozed on it and then it suddenly sold out. Curious how it looks IRL vs. pics.

mfbnyc

Reaction score
Did anyone cop the Patchwork Workshirt Sweater? Snoozed on it and then it suddenly sold out. Curious how it looks IRL vs. pics.
I suspect they are not all in stock yet rather than sold out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads