• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lotuspath

Reaction score
My first ever RRL piece. A cotton linen from last season, I think. Luckily there's a baby heat wave here in the Bay Area, so I get to wear it in comfort for a bit longer. Bonus appearance by neighborhood cat, Jerry.

View attachment 1678076
You see ….. now this is how it all starts. Green cotton-linen-shirts are actually the gateway to harder apparels. Stuff like hand-knit-shawl-ranch-cardigan-sweaters, herringbone-twill-trousers and indigo-dyed-selvedge-denim-jackets. Then one of your friends says, “Hey, you’ve got to try on these RRL boots” ….. and wham, you’re hooked.

1633811437020.jpeg

Last edited:

RamiJ

Reaction score
You all want a good laugh? Bought this RRL shirt off the bay (had the official authentic RRL image). It seemed a little off (trusted seller but no history of selling RRL and the price was too good to be true). I figured why the hell not and pulled the trigger knowing ebays buyer protection is awesome. Check out what arrived today. ? Nice FRL piece to add to the collection

755C2366-984C-4133-BF44-E02AB56C7372.jpeg

20EE9E1D-FFDE-4716-A033-B6912CF803EC.jpeg

hyunbin09

Reaction score
You all want a good laugh? Bought this RRL shirt off the bay (had the official authentic RRL image). It seemed a little off (trusted seller but no history of selling RRL and the price was too good to be true). I figured why the hell not and pulled the trigger knowing ebays buyer protection is awesome. Check out what arrived today. ? Nice FRL piece to add to the collection

View attachment 1682542
View attachment 1682543
Wow that is so bad

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

View attachment 1682542
View attachment 1682543
That's a bummer, ebay has become such a crapshoot for RRL. Used to be able to get great stuff at a decent price, now everything that's posted is extremely overpriced BIN from overseas or stuff like this from our friend Olivewho

JustPullHarder

Reaction score

View attachment 1682542
View attachment 1682543
20211009_224846.jpg

I have this shirt! Paid a little under $200

styleforumfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have this cardigan from the current season? Is sizing TTS? Would you recommend it at full retail? ?

s7-1421807_lifestyle

s7-1421807_alternate1

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Due to the Foo western bespoke shirt thing I got one as well… (RRL western shirt and low straight in no idea what wash)

This feels like teenage girl angle…

belt is definitely too cm, but I don’t have other, paired with light suede chelsea, no cowboy boots good enough for now…

0C81DCD2-CA98-463B-85D1-6D1D1246222C.jpeg

juniorsample

Reaction score

View attachment 1682542
View attachment 1682543
now THAT is horrendous.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
****, I don't know. Conversely, if someone is remarked upon as being "cool" looking, does that have to be in contrast to everyone else? The pic of him with his cotton-candy textured hair and low-waisted jeans is pretty risible. He's 82.

no my point was only that he doesn't look any more ridiculous than anyone else overdoing the full on urban lumberjack/cowboy fits these days..

juniorsample

Reaction score
Due to the Foo western bespoke shirt thing I got one as well… (RRL western shirt and low straight in no idea what wash)

This feels like teenage girl angle…

belt is definitely too cm, but I don’t have other, paired with light suede chelsea, no cowboy boots good enough for now…

View attachment 1683093
Let's see the cat!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics