• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leiker

Reaction score
Can't remember a single post of his where I wasn't thinking "damn this guy has a great eye..."
Yes, agreed. He wears a brown belt with black shoes a lot, something I would never think to do but it works for him.

Lotuspath

Reaction score
My own favorite IG account nowadays is

American.Denim.Parano

Not an RRL dominate account (but then again it also is in a way) but it has a great mix of mens vintage clothing and old Americana period images. Tons of vintage Levi’s denim, flight jackets, Navy deck jackets, sweats, cardigans, leathers, old flannel, Wrangler, Stifel, Stetson ….. and various other mens related items. It’s a pretty handy source for mens vintage clothing if you’re ever out vintage picking.

I knew I found a really great IG account when 115 of the accounts I follow …… are also following this same account.

Last edited:

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here...

midwest

Reaction score
As usual, you rock. Thank you!
I see they brought back some Bedford cords, but in a dusty rose/coral color. Not for me at all, and they look like they're low rise. I wish they'd make a straight, medium-waist model--their Bedfords are one of the best things they've ever done.

fwedo

Reaction score
Popped up last week at RRL store at st Germain Paris. Weird feeling of a half empty store. Some Santa fe items but not this kind of wild west bazar i am used to see. I hope they will fill it fast for the winter collection

G Khan

Reaction score

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need a leather belt, is it pretty safe to say the ones on eBay shipping from China are fake?

And are RRL belts sized so that you go +2 from jean size? So a 34 in RRL jeans would get a 36 belt? Thanks.

shryver

Reaction score
Need a leather belt, is it pretty safe to say the ones on eBay shipping from China are fake?

And are RRL belts sized so that you go +2 from jean size? So a 34 in RRL jeans would get a 36 belt? Thanks.

Definitely add 2 to your pant size for RRL belt. Not sure about the belts shipping from China but it certainly doesn't sound promising...

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
udJpDuflRL6SRNz8fYEEag.jpg

New overshirt. It's a bit lighter weight than other season ones. Funny, I ordered from Matches in London late Tuesday night, it shipped yesterday and arrived in Seattle area today. Last couple orders from Ralph have taken a week or more to ship. Ignore the measurements on Matches site as they're wildly inaccurate. Fit is consistent with other season's overshirts (i.e. a bit large). For some reason Matches didn't collect WA sales tax which they always had in the past.

bwfilms

Reaction score
Last summer RRL released the Indigo Leather Espadrille and the Indigo Twill Espadrille with the beautiful Hawaiian wave/cloud print. I bought them both at full price but was fortunate enough to get a price adjustment after. They're awesome. I get a lot of use out of them, but there's a nagging feeling that I need a bit more variety as they're both indigo.

This summer RRL released the Roughout Suede Espadrille, and its color and material are just the variety I was looking for. I didn't buy it soon enough and within a week my size was gone. Last week, my wife texted an SA to get a RRL dress, and she was nice enough to enquire about the availability of the Suede Espadrille. Since it's basically October now, I didn't expect the summer item would still be available (especially in a particular size). Luckily enough, the SA was able to find the Suede Espadrille in my size. They came home today. Finally, my Sand-Sea-Sky set is complete!

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

aquila49

Reaction score

I assume you're talking about 0livewh0's offerings.

I think it's safe to assume that the RRL-branded belts, t-shirts, bags and leather goods in this store are knock-offs. There may be a few items that are authentic—perhaps to keep eBay from shutting them down.

Potential buyers should be wary.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assume you're talking about 0livewh0's offerings.

I think it's same to assume that the RRL-branded belts, t-shirts, bags and leather goods in this store are knock-offs. There may be a few items that are authentic—perhaps to keep eBay from shutting them down.

Potential buyers should be wary.

It actually wasn't 0livewh0, I've heard enough about him in this thread to stay away. They're from random sellers but it probably is sketchy:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads