• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lotuspath

Reaction score
**** The new Spring/Summer RRL sale starts tomorrow ****

You knew it was going to happen soon because the Fall items have already started to drop about 2 weeks ago. This will be the second markdown on the Spring ’21 items and a greater than 40% markdown (I believe) on Summer ’21 items too.

Note: the first Spring markdown started on June 24th. So there was approximately a 5 week span between the 1st and 2nd markdowns ….. just in case anyone is still keeping score.

bwfilms

Reaction score
Ordered online and picked up at Nordstrom near me. Thanks to @DJ Quaaludes for posting the original links, though my family says I have way too many RRL hats!

IMG_0066.jpg

The new Southwestern-Print Suede Ball Cap one looks really nice too so it looks like I might need to up my convincing game when it goes on sale :) Indigo vs Southwestern-Print, can't get more RRL than that! Which one do you guys prefer?

1627951019998.png

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered online and picked up at Nordstrom near me. Thanks to @DJ Quaaludes for posting the original links, though my family says I have way too many RRL hats!

View attachment 1648023

The new Southwestern-Print Suede Ball Cap one looks really nice too so it looks like I might need to up my convincing game when it goes on sale :) Indigo vs Southwestern-Print, can't get more RRL than that! Which one do you guys prefer?

View attachment 1648025

that southwester one is dope. I like that

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I assume I will eventually convince myself I need that sw print suede cap.
Love the indigo suede cap too but it leaves blue marks on my forehead.

Dstorm

Reaction score
Giving the belted fringe indigo overcoat a shot on this sale. Liked it in store but not at the 40% mark down of $1650. $1200 is slightly better but was hoping for a 60% markdown versus 50. Seems like RRL is going on the recent trend of not marking everything 60% on 2nd sales.

Also the indigo moleskin pants I’m giving a shot.

Does anyone have any experience with the Spring leather jackets? Specifically the brown zip up?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Had kinda wanted the mesh shirt with shawl collar and the Coney Island shirt but neither available in my size. I did get the patchwork overshirt and a mug.

pvoytko

Reaction score
I want a mug but like...do I need it? NO. I got enough coffee mugs! I do like the Coney shirt and also that aztec lookin guy @ 150

heebalabala

Reaction score
Had kinda wanted the mesh shirt with shawl collar and the Coney Island shirt but neither available in my size. I did get the patchwork overshirt and a mug.
Not hitting that patchwork flag bear?

Do we have any overall/coverall guys in our ranks? I don't think I could pull them off but curious if anyone can.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do we have any overall/coverall guys in our ranks? I don't think I could pull them off but curious if anyone can.

My father-in-law has a bunch of classic cars and wears coveralls when working on them so he doesn't have exposed buttons or zippers to brush against the paint. I should get the RRL coveralls and then bust them out next time he needs some help with something. The RRL ones look pretty similar to the sateen pair he got from the military surplus store, has probably been wearing for 20+ years, and probably paid $15 for. :lol:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Is this like you were being paint splatter curious?
I showed the patchwork flag bear to my wife and she just shook her head and said “ha ha, no”.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads