• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
We’re about due for the sale to start. Last year it was around May 20th. Of course last year was far from normal.

Freecard

Reaction score
Hi, new to this thread. Are any of you guys based in Europe by any chance? If so, where and how would you go about unloading some excess/unused RRL items at a good price?

On another matter, any idea when sales might kick in either here or in the US on Spring and whether sales ever include limited editon items or leather jackets etc?

Also, obligatory pics of some of this season's buys:

Go to Vinted app

And if they are size L or XL, feel free to let me know what you have :)

glimmertwins

Reaction score
We’re about due for the sale to start. Last year it was around May 20th. Of course last year was far from normal.
Yeah - a few pages back someone else mentioned it’s usually sometime between May 20 and the 1st of June.

Toshiro

Reaction score
I’m selling this XL shirt I bought during the November sale . I’ve never worn it and don’t think I will . $320 shipped

Attachments

• F06F696F-3739-482C-9816-1AD493BAAA21.png
    F06F696F-3739-482C-9816-1AD493BAAA21.png
    877.6 KB · Views: 84

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
based on the back pocket I'm going to assume it's the -2 from TTS, though I hasn't bought those chino in a long time, if someone has more recent view probably would be more up to date

wrongandright

Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm new to RRL and I'm wanting to purchase the shawl linen overshirt, which is currently out of stock online in my size. Are there any SA I can directly email to purchase? TIA!

stickshift

Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm new to RRL and I'm wanting to purchase the shawl linen overshirt, which is currently out of stock online in my size. Are there any SA I can directly email to purchase? TIA!
It literally just got released, give it a few days and all sizes will appear on the website.

wrongandright

Reaction score
^ thanks, but I just realized they don't ship to Canada. Are there any flagship SA someone can recommend me?

Lotuspath

Reaction score
Okay, so now I’m a little creeped out. Has Ralph just jumped the shark?

Last week the Double RL IG feed posted these RRL logo diner plates (and accompanying bandana table cloth) now on sale.

In my opinion, this is going a tad bit too far. This is starting to now border on the Martha Stewart Home Collection. The RRL brand is supposed to be rugged vintage workwear and western wear. I was okay with the mugs, bottle openers, the blankets (super cool), rugs, collective plates and coasters, but these dinner plates and tablecloth are making me squirm a bit.
I mean really? Are we gonna do throw pillows, towels and custom soap?

The promotional theme was motorcycles and adventure ...... where do the diner plates fit in? Take note that the dinner plates are offered on the RL home page and not the RRL page so I guess there’s the rational and believe me, I apologize in advance to anyone eyeing these plates but dang ...... this is getting overly obsessive.

It’s worthwhile reading some of the IG replies, Horweendreams summed it up nicely ..... “Perfect for when RRL eats your lunch”.

Last edited:

ac106

Reaction score
Okay, so now I’m a little creeped out. Has Ralph just jumped the shark?

Last week the Double RL IG feed posted these RRL logo diner plates (and accompanying bandana table cloth) now on sale.

In my opinion, this is going a tad bit too far. This is starting to now border on the Martha Stewart Home Collection. The RRL brand is supposed to be rugged vintage workwear and western wear. I was okay with the mugs, bottle openers, the blankets (super cool), rugs, collective plates and coasters, but these dinner plates and tablecloth are making me squirm a bit.
I mean really? Are we gonna do throw pillows, towels and custom soap?

The promotional theme was motorcycles and adventure ...... where do the diner plates fit in? Take note that the dinner plates are offered on the RL home page and not the RRL page so I guess there’s the rational and believe me, I apologize in advance to anyone eyeing these plates but dang ...... this is getting overly obsessive.

It’s worthwhile reading some of the IG replies, Horweendreams summed it up nicely ..... “Perfect for when RRL eats your lunch”.

you are creeped out by a plate?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads