• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thehaag

Reaction score

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't you also have the Snake Oil RRL boot from a couple years ago? I still kick myself for hesitating on those. Curious how the above boot compares to those.
You sir are correct, those would be my other pair of cowboys haha. These are slightly stiffer, maybe due to suede? But not uncomfortable by any means. The non suede ones are just so supple. It's nice having a choice between suede or plain leather imo but I'm a mess when it comes to clothing so...

20210507_133624.jpg
20210507_133629.jpg

20210507_133638.jpg

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news I also got that W&B shirt that was recently discussed, it’s definitely a great shirt! Not too sure about the color but for $16.50 I’ll find a way to wear it

View attachment 1605794

For anyone who might be interested, the Wallace & Barnes workshirt in navy and in olive is now on sale for $53.00 with code "FLASH".

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ac106

Reaction score
I have these W&B shirts in olive and navy. NWT. I bought larges but they are too small and are final sale unfortunately . If anyone wants them or trade for an XL, please LMK!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For anyone who might be interested, the Wallace & Barnes workshirt in navy and in olive is now on sale for $53.00 with code "FLASH".

damn at that price I might just get the olive, wonder if I'm XS or Small (I'm US 36 in suit)

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
damn at that price I might just get the olive, wonder if I'm XS or Small (I'm US 36 in suit)

I would do XS if I were you. I am a 38R in a suit and the size S is a touch big on me, but perfect for layering over a henley or t-shirt like it's meant to be worn

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Also, I own the navy and khaki, and your post prompted me to pickup the olive as well. At under $60, it is almost impossible to find a better value in a similar article of clothing anywhere. I've been buying RRL for years and about 70% of my casual wardrobe is RRL, but damn if W&B isn't taking an increasing share in some segments like henleys and workshirts..

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, I own the navy and khaki, and your post prompted me to pickup the olive as well. At under $60, it is almost impossible to find a better value in a similar article of clothing anywhere. I've been buying RRL for years and about 70% of my casual wardrobe is RRL, but damn if W&B isn't taking an increasing share in some segments like henleys and workshirts..

dude, not helping! at least if I buy and force to choose one color I think I'll stick with the olive

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dude, not helping! at least if I buy and force to choose one color I think I'll stick with the olive

Ha, hey, come on now, it was YOUR post that was the catalyst behind me spending money today, remember?

I may catalogue my RRL shirts from over the last 10 to 12 years. I know I easily have 3 dozen, but none of those cost of 60 bucks

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the Surplus Cargos pants do the drawstrings make them unhemmable?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics