• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Did anyone add this to their collection? i have it but thinking of returning. Where would one wear this to?
You’ll regret returning it.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If you return it, some time in the future you will have the perfect opportunity to wear it and you’ll think back and kick yourself for having returned it. But yeah I agree, no idea where/when I’d wear something like that.

Randelpink

Reaction score
I have the LE suede (albeit, all black) version from a couple winters back. Different look but it gets worn on temps below 50*, I also wear a suit everyday to work so it feels mostly appropriate.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this caught some heat when it was released but I'm digging it more and more

20210427_092759.jpg

Pretext

Reaction score
Someone here with this leather sports coat and can upload some real life photos?

Thank you in advance.
E1C5C6EB-B435-4F87-BCF3-E998DB8B7A06.png

aquila49

Reaction score
Yeah well at this point I would probably pretty much ignore a whole mess of the pictures on the website and wait till I see it for myself. Just take a look a the detail images on the website for last season’s moleskin pants.

The first detail image is actually of the dark olive slim corduroys??? Then the second photo is of the moleskin pants ..... okay ..... but then it’s back to the slim cords for the next three pictures ..... before coming around full circle back to the moleskin pants for the final close up. What?

Happens every once in awhile. Looks like a database problem. Yet, somehow corduroy is always involved in these glitches.

aquila49

Reaction score
Fit pic of distressed flannel. Ignore the green tea smoothie.
Jeans are high slim jeans and shoes are mainline Rick Owens. Jewelry is Chrome Hearts.
Question for thread: what jewelry do you guys wear if any? What brands you into? Strickly Good Art or Chrome Hearts?

Wanted to respond to this question, which is an interesting one.

In the Double RL ethos, I’m a sucker for Southwestern turquoise and silver. Have a few rings and a money clip.

A couple of Kapital dog tags and chain. David Yurman tiger’s eye bead necklace and a King Baby peace symbol.

tgaith77

Reaction score
Did anyone add this to their collection? i have it but thinking of returning. Where would one wear this to?

I don't think you'll regret returning that. I dunno...it's cool looking, but mostly silly. Its a bunch of interesting RRL ideas piled together into one expensive garment.

If I found a place that I could actually wear that, all I would be doing is constantly thinking about how I am being seen this coat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads