• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thehaag

Reaction score
Can someone confirm/explain the "spend $1000 and get $500" off sale? So it's only in store, only RRL, and only full price items? I can't find anything online about it.

I usually live in NYC a few blocks from the old Bleecker St store, and shopped there for years before they closed it.
I've been out in San Diego due to COVID since last March, and have only shopped at West Broadway maybe 4-5 times. I have a few pieces I'd buy right now if I could get someone to ship them to San Diego. Maybe I should go to my local RL boutique store (that carries some RRL items) and ask them about it?
Yep, the event is happening now. Spend $1000 or more and get $500 off. I only did full-price items but maybe someone else could speak to sale stuff. It’s in store only but you can definitely do it over the phone and have the items shipped to you. I’d suggest you use the “find in store” feature on the website to see if either the LA-area RRL stores or the NYC stores have what you’re looking for and then call. Good luck!

palladio211

Reaction score
Yep, the event is happening now. Spend $1000 or more and get $500 off. I only did full-price items but maybe someone else could speak to sale stuff. It’s in store only but you can definitely do it over the phone and have the items shipped to you. I’d suggest you use the “find in store” feature on the website to see if either the LA-area RRL stores or the NYC stores have what you’re looking for and then call. Good luck!

Thanks for the info!

heebalabala

Reaction score
IMG_7483392.jpeg

RRL LE Patchwork Workshirt (2020 Spring)/RRL Low Straights/Alden

Last edited:

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Copped this seasons denim grizzly and the limited edition deep indigo high slims for the promotion. I’ll post pics when I get them!

Maybe I’ll post pics of my denim jacket collection from RRL when it comes in too :p some eye candy haha

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these? How's the fit? Big, regular? thanks!

Twill Bomber
s7-1407345_lifestyle.jpeg

Distressed plaid twill overshirt
s7-1407366_lifestyle.jpeg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Copped this seasons denim grizzly and the limited edition deep indigo high slims for the promotion. I’ll post pics when I get them!

Maybe I’ll post pics of my denim jacket collection from RRL when it comes in too :p some eye candy haha

I've got the chewbacca fur grizzly on the way too. I told my buddy I ordered it and he asked "don't you already have that?". I explained how I've got the one from a couple seasons ago with light fleece and washed denim. He said "I hate those both equally". Apparently he's not a fan of the grizzly.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those that posted about the sale. I was able to snag the indigo cream ranch cardigan; this is my first RRL piece and I look forward to receiving it!
Not exactly the same, but similar; I own the shawl cardigan and I love it. I was contemplating between Kent Wang’s and RRL, and I never look back. Although, I do want another cardigan in a dark forest green or similar shade, so eventually I’ll look into Kent Wang again.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Anyone have these? How's the fit? Big, regular? thanks!

Twill Bomber
View attachment 1599439

Distressed plaid twill overshirt
View attachment 1599440

i actually just got the flannel and wearing it now haha it fits great and true to size. Straight cut hem so a little shorter than normal curved hems. Nice mid weight and distressing is amazing. Very worth it!

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i actually just got the flannel and wearing it now haha it fits great and true to size. Straight cut hem so a little shorter than normal curved hems. Nice mid weight and distressing is amazing. Very worth it!
Thanks, man!

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Fit pic of distressed flannel. Ignore the green tea smoothie.
Jeans are high slim jeans and shoes are mainline Rick Owens. Jewelry is Chrome Hearts.
Question for thread: what jewelry do you guys wear if any? What brands you into? Strickly Good Art or Chrome Hearts?

Attachments

• 0EECBE08-3B0C-4B71-BB5D-F71A606480F5.jpeg
    0EECBE08-3B0C-4B71-BB5D-F71A606480F5.jpeg
    357.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

hyunbin09

Reaction score
I've got the chewbacca fur grizzly on the way too. I told my buddy I ordered it and he asked "don't you already have that?". I explained how I've got the one from a couple seasons ago with light fleece and washed denim. He said "I hate those both equally". Apparently he's not a fan of the grizzly.

the grizzly is the standout piece in my opinion this season! Glad you didn’t listen to your friend and still purchased haha can’t wait for mine to come in Monday :)

bwfilms

Reaction score
I came across the RRL Instagram post and had a second, closer look. There are some nice items in there. I really like the patched cream pants and the short cream jacket on the left.

Anyone knows whether the patched cream pants are new in the summer? I *thought* I've seen it in a previous season but can't recall which!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads