• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aquila49

Reaction score
My SA just emailed me there’s another spend/get promo coming up. Not sure of the details yet.

Right now, they're doing the "spend $1000, get $500 off" promotion. It's usually done after the sale the but before a new season drops online and in stores.

From an email I received:

Ralph Lauren is offering $500 off your entire order when you spend $1000 or more from April 23 - April 26. … This is an in-store promotion only; one transaction per customer; can not be applied to previous purchases; Polo is excluded during this time; All sale is excluded.

stickshift

Reaction score
Right now, they're doing the "spend $1000, get $500 off" promotion. It's usually done after the sale the but before a new season drops online and in stores.

From an email I received:
Alright....anyone have an SA who I can email and is willing to ship? ?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh I literally drove past the RRL on Melrose yesterday without seeing this sale first. I have something specific in mind I would have bought. Too late now! Back home

Serad

Reaction score
Did anyone grab this coat from last winter? Just looking for some fit inspo and impressions.

EC68C1F0-C022-4255-B25C-688FFCD13DEF.jpeg

bwfilms

Reaction score
Here's what I got. I think it's compete for those 3 years. And all or close to all through 2014.

Thanks for this. I got into RRL pretty late, so I had a great time going through some of the old catalogs. There were some beautiful items!

By sheer luck, I just bought 2 items from the Spring 2014 catalog. Technically speaking, they aren't my grail items as I didn't really spend much time looking for them. They are, however, my top 2 favorites from that catalog (black-and-blue indigo, vintage varsity inspired - exactly the attribute/style I usually look for when buying RRL). The boatneck came today, and I'm anxiously waiting the arrival of the other shawl-collar one. Will post pics later...

1618867771350.png

bwfilms

Reaction score
I'd like to try wearing a Fedora, but then your whole outfit needs to be worthy of it. I've seen Fedoras from Freewheelers that are very, very nice. Rabbit fur, I think.

I don't wear suits too often, so, in some ways, that does put a damper on things. However, I actually do think a Fedora looks great with other outfits. Here are a few of my favorites:

Andy Garcia overall look is very cool IMO.
1618879546478.png

Ditto Leonardo DiCaprio
1618879630885.png

And quite a few more modern examples on Instagram

oceansaway

Reaction score
Apparently the SAs are not allowed to transfer items between stores during the promotion. So, unless you can walk into a store AND you wear a medium in everything, you may not be able to get the items you want. Seems like a bizarre policy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads