• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tgaith77

Reaction score
Thank you for your response! What do you look for to authenticate things?
Just simply able to recognize that that's just an old RRL label. On the old label, the ribbon "ends" fold inwards. On the newer labels, the ribbon ends have a double fold.

Old label:
old.jpg

New label:

new.jpg

McSp

Reaction score
Well, I've been buying RRL since it came out in '93. I could have an RRL museum! So I know the brand very well. I do believe forgery isn't quite as rampant as some might say. Still, be careful...
I just sent you a PM ... Thanks.

Toshiro

Reaction score
Does anyone have this in a XL that they are trying to sell ? Going to an all white party and need this

Attachments

• C3CCCAFD-1B95-475E-8F63-73E22052436B.png
    C3CCCAFD-1B95-475E-8F63-73E22052436B.png
    312.9 KB · Views: 82

dukarelli

Reaction score

why am i such a sucker for LOGO ****
basic *****!

yea this is rad. i’ve got my eye on it too but i think might wait for a markdown because i bought too much stuff at retail last season haha.
i’ve got the reversible diamond quilted baseball collar jacket from a few seasons ago with giant DOUBLE RL RRL WESTERN WEAR rear chain stitching on one side and it’s sick af but i’m always curious if i rock that with a logo t, logo hat, logo bag containing logo zip pouch, denim with belt under logo patch while drinking out of my logo mug if it’s too much. nine times out of ten i do it anyway.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
yea this is rad. i’ve got my eye on it too but i think might wait for a markdown because i bought too much stuff at retail last season haha.
i’ve got the reversible diamond quilted baseball collar jacket from a few seasons ago with giant DOUBLE RL RRL WESTERN WEAR rear chain stitching on one side and it’s sick af but i’m always curious if i rock that with a logo t, logo hat, logo bag containing logo zip pouch, denim with belt under logo patch while drinking out of my logo mug if it’s too much. nine times out of ten i do it anyway.

You could probably add a logo bandana and some logo pins but that might be over the top.

midwest

Reaction score
Anyone here wears a fedora hat? I had a non-RRL summer fedora (probably a trilby as its brim was narrow), but this is my first RRL Wool Felt Fedora. It probably would have been safer to get the black or brown fedora, but I really like the olive shade here. While my picture makes it look a lot darker than the official picture, out in the sun IRL, the olive shade is more prominent. Still, it's slightly darker than the official picture - which makes it more versatile IMO.

The hat is great. The "signature" box is meh.

View attachment 1593826
View attachment 1593827
I'd like to try wearing a Fedora, but then your whole outfit needs to be worthy of it. I've seen Fedoras from Freewheelers that are very, very nice. Rabbit fur, I think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads