• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Toshiro

Reaction score
Anyone have this piece?

I have it . I have a XL wishing I’d got a 2XL now . I love it just wish it was a little longer length wise

Toshiro

Reaction score
Thanks @pvoytko for the sweatshirt . Finally gonna step out with it on . Gotta lose some gut fat though lol. I just got today the big and tall cargos and fit perfect. Had ordered the RRL camo cargos and they were too small.
B0718CAB-1CE9-45CE-AD4D-3BF8A6BE1B81.jpeg

noretailplease

Reaction score
In need of some rrl jeans lingo-interpretation here. I got these on consignment at TRR, and love the patina. Unfortunately, they came washed and a bit shrunk ? that said, they are a tad tight on my calves. Will this subside? Also, isn’t “slim bootcut” an oxymoron of sorts? Thank you.
6FD8091A-8369-499F-8FC1-8264C72229FD.jpeg
5689F398-3CF4-4ED3-A57E-BAB01DE55C5A.jpeg
111AB80D-F346-4F8A-A8F4-0A83DFE4848F.jpeg
E3C24908-9C6C-4316-9FF0-E70B66E12AC2.jpeg
1ED3659A-AEFD-41CD-93A7-5A7243CFF782.jpeg
0B5DBC53-02BA-4A6F-A894-CFA7754ACBD6.jpeg

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Hard to tell from photos, but it looks like they may have been tapered and hemmed. That may explain the tightness around the calves. If that's the case, then regular wear will not remedy the tightness. I've had a few situations where TRR failed to disclose that an item was altered, which royally messes up how things fit.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yea I have seen some slim boot on eBay that was altered, I always ask for leg opening just in case. Slim boot got to have been gone by now for quite a while though?

noretailplease

Reaction score
Hard to tell from photos, but it looks like they may have been tapered and hemmed. That may explain the tightness around the calves. If that's the case, then regular wear will not remedy the tightness. I've had a few situations where TRR failed to disclose that an item was altered, which royally messes up how things fit.
The whiskers look well placed tho ??

the hems, which look original - I thought selvedge was white, too??
image.jpg

Last edited:

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to RRL. Are those camo cargo pants from this season? I am wondering what the fit is like. Given the side tabs, I am inclined to size up to a waist measurement of 33 inches and then cinch down or wear it looser, depending on my preference.

My question is for this season's camo cargo pants. Is the waist measurement true to size? E.g., a tagged 33 waist is actually 33 inches. And how is the overall fit? On the RL website, it indicates it is a "Classic fit with a slightly tapered leg".

Thank you.
Typically RRL fits larger than tagged, 1-2 inches.

noretailplease

Reaction score
These ebay resellers buying up this discounted stuff and turning around and asking for 15%-25% above full retail ******** right off.

Exactly! The capitalists will argue it’s the invisible hand of a competitive market, but to me, these sloths are preventing aficionados from enjoying the sale.

Imagine how much these douches would mark up a bottle of water on a hot summer day?

There’s gotta be a better way to make a living.

doctorman

Reaction score
Exactly! The capitalists will argue it’s the invisible hand of a competitive market, but to me, these sloths are preventing aficionados from enjoying the sale.

Imagine how much these douches would mark up a bottle of water on a hot summer day?

There’s gotta be a better way to make a living.

i get you. but you have to respect the "risks" they take buying the items and flipping them. if nobody buys their "overpriced" items then their practice will cease to exist. i saw a hoodie i bought on sale for about $100 a few years ago selling on ebay for $250. if nobody buys it, he/she will have to eat the cost.

this is not a bottle of water on a hot summer day - water would be somewhat essential. not having your RRL on sale is a first world problem.

i do agree that there is gotta be a better way to make a living. this has to be their side gig.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Gee, uncommon theadzzz, I wonder if doubling your money on this jacket is conscionable business practice??

congratulations - you’re selling it for more than the original list price!!

reward > risk lol

Side-note, the back graphic is the buzz-kill.

86D64071-C936-40A3-83E6-36BD94C435CE.png
FA5A2940-033A-4CA9-914A-E4F321006CF9.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads