• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Getting the covid vaccine in my rrl’s - we match ??

CC401698-F2BD-440A-99D4-1F17B6B71937.jpeg
23074370-18B0-4E11-9BB7-D72548652586.jpeg
C015F3F6-3ED0-4A28-83EE-3F2AA5C31654.jpeg

Last edited:

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, did I get it wrong? Thought you had mentioned it, yes, Pacific NW, but I misremembered, I guess. Well, it works for cowboy play anywhere, I reckon partner.

lol, no, I live in Texas most of the year and Tennessee the small part of the year I am not in Texas, so it isn't so much cosplay as it is camouflage :lol:

navyhoodie

Reaction score
Was real close to good willing this wool shirt jacket piece but I'm digging this fit and think it works best as a mid layer. Hodge podge of brands here. IH jacket, RRL shirt jacket, IH chambray, RgT pants, IH shoes

View attachment 1539973

looks good! This green jacket magically goes well with any layering.I don’t feel so itchy with light shirt under it.

biabia

Reaction score
Getting the covid vaccine in my rrl’s - we match ??

View attachment 1540872 View attachment 1540874 View attachment 1540882
Hi everyone,

I am new to RRL. Are those camo cargo pants from this season? I am wondering what the fit is like. Given the side tabs, I am inclined to size up to a waist measurement of 33 inches and then cinch down or wear it looser, depending on my preference.

My question is for this season's camo cargo pants. Is the waist measurement true to size? E.g., a tagged 33 waist is actually 33 inches. And how is the overall fit? On the RL website, it indicates it is a "Classic fit with a slightly tapered leg".

Thank you.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have this piece?

noretailplease

Reaction score
Anyone have this piece?

toshiro does

noretailplease

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to RRL. Are those camo cargo pants from this season? I am wondering what the fit is like. Given the side tabs, I am inclined to size up to a waist measurement of 33 inches and then cinch down or wear it looser, depending on my preference.

My question is for this season's camo cargo pants. Is the waist measurement true to size? E.g., a tagged 33 waist is actually 33 inches. And how is the overall fit? On the RL website, it indicates it is a "Classic fit with a slightly tapered leg".

Thank you.

they are this season - I wear a 35 typically and these are a 34 - they fit like jeans -don’t go too small or else the crotch gets tight ?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone have this piece?

It’s awesome. Fur is removable.
fleece-jpg.1536411

heebalabala

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

I got a pair of the Camo Cotten Cargos from this season. Ordered a Size 32 and the waist measures 34 inches.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads