• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First off, dope profile picture. Second, I own these and took my Alden size. Very rough sizing would be 1 down from Nike/Adidas. Me I'm a 10 in those and 8.5/d in Alden so...as far as a sell goes, yes but boots seem to be much fewer than when shoes/clothes do. Someone else may have more sale info

Gracias.

Alden run a tad bit wide in most of their shoes so
MF DOOM FAN?
Paying my respect.

LS, welcome to the RRL thread. I have not tried any of their shoes, however RL.com has an excellent set up for shipping and returns, so you can order, try on and return them for free and its super easy to do.

-DL

Thank you, I had the brick and mortar store order them for me and will try them on in a few days.

Bespoke 51

Reaction score
I was talking with a SA and asked if he has seen the new 2021 Spring collection yet and he said; “Yes I did.” ..... “It’s a lot of indigo.”

Are you #$@% kidding me? Really? Are we really #$@% doing this again? Did I just wake up on $#@% Goundhog Day?
“They say we’re young and we don’t know we won’t find out until we grow .... so put your little hand in mine there ain’t no hill or mountain we can’t climb.”

And then I saw the DoubleRL Instagram page post this ......

“Our Spring ‘21 inspiration concept room.”

Really? That’s your new concept? More indigo? Again? How original. I hope the economic “invisible hand” doesn’t reach right out and slap Ralph silly.

“Babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I ..... got ..... you ..... babe”.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
“Our Spring ‘21 inspiration concept room.”

Really? That’s your new concept? More indigo? Again? How original. I hope the economic “invisible hand” doesn’t reach right out and slap Ralph silly.

“Babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I ..... got ..... you ..... babe”.
You could get that brown tie.
Who's selling that?

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big difference - indoor v. outdoor lighting.
IMG_20210121_094818.jpg

IMG_20210121_094742.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads