• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dstorm

Reaction score
Crazy to ask but does anyone know when the 2nd round of sales will come? I would think in the next 2-4 weeks?

stickshift

Reaction score
Funny how the shirt affects me differently... ?

How about this piece?

1611205532862.png

juniorsample

Reaction score
Hey everyone any chance someone has any info on this coat ? Found a variant on other color but not this one exactly. Thanks!
I have that coat. It came out sometime around 2005. The line was called Cadet. The only one I've ever seen was the one I have. Quite rare. Slim. I'm generally a Medium, but the Large I found fits, although the sleeves are long.

WilsonDD

Reaction score
Does anybody know who makes tooled leather for RRL?

Attachments

• 11CA7469-8CBD-4899-95B8-AA7BB7BA1342.jpeg
    11CA7469-8CBD-4899-95B8-AA7BB7BA1342.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 64

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this thread and the RRL products. These boots caught my eye and wanted to know how they fit? I'm use to normal dress shoes from edward green and grenson and would like to know how these compare from a fit perspective? Do these shoes ever go on sale?

LS, welcome to the RRL thread. I have not tried any of their shoes, however RL.com has an excellent set up for shipping and returns, so you can order, try on and return them for free and its super easy to do.

-DL

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was real close to good willing this wool shirt jacket piece but I'm digging this fit and think it works best as a mid layer. Hodge podge of brands here. IH jacket, RRL shirt jacket, IH chambray, RgT pants, IH shoes

20210121_062105.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Is that the mega itchy shirt jac?

Efra Lo

Reaction score
I have that coat. It came out sometime around 2005. The line was called Cadet. The only one I've ever seen was the one I have. Quite rare. Slim. I'm generally a Medium, but the Large I found fits, although the sleeves are long.

Thanks, found a medium for $70 I'm usually a small so I hope it will fit, you think its worth it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads