• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Efra Lo

Reaction score
Hey everyone any chance someone has any info on this coat ? Found a variant on other color but not this one exactly. Thanks!

Attachments

• Coat.PNG
    Coat.PNG
    458.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Coat-02.PNG
    Coat-02.PNG
    449.5 KB · Views: 58

emynd

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know someone who is selling this RRL 25th anniversary denim jacket in size M? Or where I can find a similar jacket (must be medium/light wash, have corduroy collar, and side slash pockets)? I am interested in purchasing a denim jacket of this style. Only brands I have seen with similar style + quality are from Saint Laurent, but they're all previous season denim jackets, can't find any brand new ones.

View attachment 1523700
This is similar although obviously the collar isn't quite as dark... and is way cheaper :)

cn19320522.jpg

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this thread and the RRL products. These boots caught my eye and wanted to know how they fit? I'm use to normal dress shoes from edward green and grenson and would like to know how these compare from a fit perspective? Do these shoes ever go on sale?

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this thread and the RRL products. These boots caught my eye and wanted to know how they fit? I'm use to normal dress shoes from edward green and grenson and would like to know how these compare from a fit perspective? Do these shoes ever go on sale?

First off, dope profile picture. Second, I own these and took my Alden size. Very rough sizing would be 1 down from Nike/Adidas. Me I'm a 10 in those and 8.5/d in Alden so...as far as a sell goes, yes but boots seem to be much fewer than when shoes/clothes do. Someone else may have more sale info

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think those plain view Chelseas in a very similar color are included in the current sale. OOS online. Contact a SA in a store to track down a pair.

Freecard

Reaction score
So for those interested, the jacket I was after recently finally arrived in store - at least the Brooklyn one - and here is the photo that they kindly provided to me :

430ef035-79ca-4a56-8336-af2e3a9a1ca2.JPG

The pattern is pretty different from the picture on the catalog / website

FW 20 - Veste - avant.jpg

So the actually piece is more patchwork than the prototype and as far as I am concerned it is a deal breaker.

And as previously stated, it is only available in the US and the stock is low.

Hope this helps people who were looking for info too.

leemac74

Reaction score
Such a shame, that’s not a special piece anymore for me.

thanks for sharing

Toshiro

Reaction score

MF DOOM FAN?

cadmonkey

Reaction score
So for those interested, the jacket I was after recently finally arrived in store - at least the Brooklyn one - and here is the photo that they kindly provided to me :

View attachment 1539519

The pattern is pretty different from the picture on the catalog / website

View attachment 1539523

So the actually piece is more patchwork than the prototype and as far as I am concerned it is a deal breaker.

And as previously stated, it is only available in the US and the stock is low.

Hope this helps people who were looking for info too.

FWIW, the cost of that piece would skyrocket if every piece was engineered to match. Also if anybody has a local store and is looking for that it would be worth checking out in person because the pattern matching would be better on some than others depending on when each one was cut..

Freecard

Reaction score
As surprising as it can be, they all are the same

But I am more than happy to be proved wrong if anyone see a L or XL identical to the one of the website ;)

Tyjordan86

Reaction score

I think those were on sale last year, the black ones are in this sale

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads