• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the interest of keeping the market free of counterfeit RRL and preventing people from being scammed, please take 2 minutes out of your day to report these assholes for shamelessly continuing to peddle fake ****. You can go to one of their many (counterfeit) RRL listings and click the "Report Item" link that's located just above the item description.

is everything he listed fake?

this looks off to me, but not sure if it's fake

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The leather patch on both of those look off.

cowboy music

Reaction score
Here's the one I'm looking at:

The shape of the leather patch where the handles attach to the bag look wrong to me. I can't find a single image on the web of RRL leather patches that match that shape. The shape also is different from the stock photo provided. It's possible the shape changed during production along the way, but I'm not sure.

I've been hunting for a Rockport duffle for years. I never see them for sale anywhere. It'll be too bad if this one is not legit.

indigoeagle

Reaction score
How do you like the denim chinos?
There have been many different ones over the years.
Has anyone been wearing one for longer?

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this jacquard wrap scarf for sale anywhere?

8B7BD2E8-D26A-4E0D-9406-85408B68732D.jpeg

Tyjordan86

Reaction score
this looks legit though, so I guess it's a mix?

edit: or at least unlike the other one I can't immediately say this looks off
The factory distressing on these jeans look off too. I’d be curious to see what the manufacturer tag says for the cut/wash.

ranchsooner

Reaction score
0livewh0 is the culprit. The vast majority of their stuff -- if not all of it -- is fake, including the links y'all recently shared.
So I bought a vest in December that I presumed to be legit. After all, who would counterfeit a workwear vest? Anyway, after I saw this post I dug a little deeper and sure enough, the inside of the vest, camo, is a poor match with the original in the catalogue. I contacted the seller and informed them it was a fake, and that i wanted a refund and a return shipping label. They replied
Sorry for the issues. I bought it from ebay as well and doesn't even notice it. I am going to send you refund, and you can either keep it or ship it back. Sincerely sorry again.​
and promptly issued a refund. They clearly know it is a fake. Thanks for the heads up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads