• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought the RL67 blazer were done really well (sold out in my size already...), this just looks oddly large proportion and slanted (to my eyes)

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, that PRL shearling car coat was sort of tempting at 40% off last weekend but from the pics it has super long sleeves. That’s a medium on a guy 6’1”
s7-1336753_alternate10

I think he needed a S. Look at the shoulder seams? They look to be a good 2" below his shoulders.

DHESS

Reaction score
When the hell is the next sale, since nothing RRL was on the Thanksgiving weekend sale.

Reaction score
When the hell is the next sale, since nothing RRL was on the Thanksgiving weekend sale.

See a few pages back in this thread. There was an in-store only sale before Thanksgiving. There is also some explanation of why we aren't seeing new sale items online.

NVM, I see you in there.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New laptop equals new laptop case. I know RRL doesn't make one, but would love something in a similar vein. Anyone have any ideas? It's for a 15" laptop, which seems harder to find than the 13" models.

noretailplease

Reaction score
New laptop equals new laptop case. I know RRL doesn't make one, but would love something in a similar vein. Anyone have any ideas? It's for a 15" laptop, which seems harder to find than the 13" models.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 77

hyunbin09

Reaction score

i heard sometime January 2021 for fall 1...end of January for fall 2 and mid February for winter..not sure when holiday goes on sale. But this is speculated time line. I did hear from an SA no sale 2020 for RRL since shipment was so delayed for fall 2 that would’ve been on sale by now.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
But I did notice that stock is sooooo low compared to last year (damn it COVID) so I’m grabbing all the stuff I want at lower discounts, 20-30%, from stores before they all sell out next year for sale or even before sale ( size small so that size is hard to find anyways). 40 or 60% off would be super ideal but some items at final cut is only 40 or 50 off now. Got some limited jeans last season at final cut and was only reduced 50% :(

DHESS

Reaction score
But I did notice that stock is sooooo low compared to last year (damn it COVID) so I’m grabbing all the stuff I want at lower discounts, 20-30%, from stores before they all sell out next year for sale or even before sale ( size small so that size is hard to find anyways). 40 or 60% off would be super ideal but some items at final cut is only 40 or 50 off now. Got some limited jeans last season at final cut and was only reduced 50% :(
Yeah, I'm not looking for huge discounts...I'd be happy with 20-30%.
Cotton Workshirt Sweater
RRL
Cotton Workshirt Sweater

Color: Navy/Black
Size: L
Style Number: 0043558998

Reversible Liner Vest
RRL
Reversible Liner Vest

Color: Navy
Chest: L
Style Number: 0043559293

Low Stock

I cannot find these on Snake Oil Provisions, or Stag. Any other places I should look???

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not looking for huge discounts...I'd be happy with 20-30%.
Cotton Workshirt Sweater
RRL
Cotton Workshirt Sweater

Color: Navy/Black
Size: L
Style Number: 0043558998

Reversible Liner Vest
RRL
Reversible Liner Vest

Color: Navy
Chest: L
Style Number: 0043559293

Low Stock

I cannot find these on Snake Oil Provisions, or Stag. Any other places I should look???
Those both look like things other retailers wouldn’t have.

I’ve bought several things at 20-25% recently. Low availability pushed me over. Got the crazy blue overshirt and indigo zip from Ssense. Tweed overshirt from Stag. Red fleece from Bodega although they haven’t shipped. Got the paneled cargoes from Matches which ended up being an effective 50% versus Ralph price. Also ordered Schroedinger’s hats from Mr Porter. Indigo baseball cap and watch cap kept erroring out at checkout but finally went through and actually shipped. Canoe Club had the patchwork sweater 25% off but I can’t bring myself to order a $1200 sweater no matter how cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads