• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bensm1th

Reaction score
picked up the slim fit western shirt
IMG_3997.JPG

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was in the first round of summer markdowns. It’s nice. A bit heavy for a summer shirt. It’s a knit fabric kind of like terry. It’s a bit trimmer fit than most of their work shirts.
Thanks, appreciate the info. I will keep an eye out for one.

oceansaway

Reaction score
It’s really getting very hard to figure out what RRL is doing anymore.
The cardigan was on the British website for about two weeks but was mysteriously taken down about one or two days after I posted the link here. Very weird indeed.
Here below is a picture from the Fall/Winter showroom posted on the DoubleRL instagram account and it also shows the cardigan on the mannequin at the rear right side under the green overalls.

All the other items (i.e.red puffer jacket, fleece western leather coat, etc) are also not in the Fall 2020 catalogue which makes me believe they are all Winter items. But why a Winter cardigan would be offered on the British website and not the US website ..... and then also removed ..... is way beyond my pay grade.

My guess is that supply chains are all screwed up because of covid. There's other fall items, like the seasonal printed tees, that are MIA, too.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just realized this is the new denim shirt . I must get this ASAP!!! I love it
It's a great piece. Love the wash. Love the detailing. Yes I'm an RRL homer ?

bensm1th

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads