• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

michaelvl

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. Too bad for me as I really like the gradient. Does the color match the picture, and is it the lighter or darker part?

You are welcome.
I'll post a picture of mine tomorrow so you can judge for yourself how the actual item looks.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Almost there! Honestly, they should’ve made it like this.
BA3CDFB9-DFEC-4A60-8E2B-8526C28D5613.jpeg

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
C9841A40-DECE-4F10-B136-B058AFB50882.jpeg

Cardigan came in! Had a brief heart attack when fedex marked it as delivered as I watched the truck roll by, but I found the box sitting on a porch a block away. I know there were mixed feelings on here about this pattern but I love how it looks and how it fits- I think my only complaint is that the belt loops are so far back that it looks weird to keep them untied. Now I just have to wait until it isn’t 107° here and I can actually wear it.

michaelvl

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. Too bad for me as I really like the gradient. Does the color match the picture, and is it the lighter or darker part?

Took some pics this morning in daylight and contrary to what I said earlier, in good lighting the gradient is actually noticeable.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2546.jpeg
    IMG_2546.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 82

Bing75

Reaction score
714edcee8f9ebf353f6ebfccf5cf168e_1200x.jpg

I've just ordered this in the sale, usually I'm a S but they'd sold out so I'll try the M and hope for the best. I'm thinking navy shorts or trousers,

So this arrived over the w/e and I love the quality it's much thicker and heavier then I thought.

Ok so now the weather have become cooler and I'm earger to wear it, any ideas that kinda light jacket I could wear over with? I'm thinking some lightling faded inigo selvage jeans and crispy white converse high tops, but can't quite get the jacket right.

Rrlove

Reaction score
So this arrived over the w/e and I love the quality it's much thicker and heavier then I thought.

Ok so now the weather have become cooler and I'm earger to wear it, any ideas that kinda light jacket I could wear over with? I'm thinking some lightling faded inigo selvage jeans and crispy white converse high tops, but can't quite get the jacket right.

It’s best styled solo since the piece is a statement. I’d rock it with the jeans and converse and just tough out the cool weather.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

M65 field jacket for the full Hawkeye/Trapper John.

noretailplease

Reaction score

with black Levi’s Menlo cossack

michaelvl

Reaction score
It’s best styled solo since the piece is a statement. I’d rock it with the jeans and converse and just tough out the cool weather.

Indeed, I have one too and wear it solo, combined with navy blue linen pants and a pair of off white classic converse.

It is indeed a statement piece, many people on different occasions were overtly gazing at it when I was doing some shopping in town recently.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads