• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pvoytko

Reaction score
head to toe RRL today. serape tee, slim narrows & some canvas norfolks
966C64E3-79CD-425F-B5F0-34B2672CCAE6.jpeg

Cooly

Reaction score
That’s my favorite shirt so far!!
Definitely looks great... my only problem with striped t-shirts like that is it turns into a topographical map on my body on all the areas I need to work out. :)

Last edited:

Toshiro

Reaction score
When’s the next sale going to be where the other items will go on sale that didn’t go on sale the last go around?

Lotuspath

Reaction score
When’s the next sale going to be where the other items will go on sale that didn’t go on sale the last go around?

The new Fall items should start to drop on August 18th and the Summer sale will also likely start right about at the same time. Historically, sales usually start on a Tuesday so keep an eye out.
I believe the entire Spring collection has already gone on sale and there will be no further markdowns. There are also core items (like denim shirts) that never go on sale.

Toshiro

Reaction score
The new Fall items should start to drop on August 18th and the Summer sale will also likely start right about at the same time. Historically, sales usually start on a Tuesday so keep an eye out.
I believe the entire Spring collection has already gone on sale and there will be no further markdowns. There are also core items (like denim shirts) that never go on sale.
Thanks appreciate the info!!

bwfilms

Reaction score
I'm digging the looks of this half-zip sweater. Will have to see more details but might be a purchase for this fall...

View attachment 1432280

Same here. Though the style is pretty common (nice, but common. I have 2 non-RRL sweaters like this). The striped material and 2 different fabrics distinguish it for me. The style reminds me of this sweater.
1596055336025.png

I like that one too. How do RRL sweaters like this typically fit (tight or relaxed)?

My guess is that it's a trim fit.

bwfilms

Reaction score
I just got the Denim Zip-Front Jacket and tried it on. Everything fits, except for the waist band! It's not just "tight". I literally cannot get the zipper halves at the waist band to reach each other so I can zip it up. Does anyone have this jacket, and how does it fit?

BTW, obviously I have many other RRL jackets/sweaters, and they all fit me fine. Hmm...

oceansaway

Reaction score
I just got the Denim Zip-Front Jacket and tried it on. Everything fits, except for the waist band! It's not just "tight". I literally cannot get the zipper halves at the waist band to reach each other so I can zip it up. Does anyone have this jacket, and how does it fit?

BTW, obviously I have many other RRL jackets/sweaters, and they all fit me fine. Hmm...
I just bought this jacket, too, and - to my great surprise - it fit perfectly, including around the waist. My only complaint is that the Talon zipper is balky and difficult to zip.

bwfilms

Reaction score
I just bought this jacket, too, and - to my great surprise - it fit perfectly, including around the waist. My only complaint is that the Talon zipper is balky and difficult to zip.

Thanks. I did make sure that the fabric sizing tabs (on the back of the waist band) were buttoned to the outside buttons. I wonder if I got a defective one.

You said "to my great surprise - it fit perfectly". Any reason why you expected it not to fit?

oceansaway

Reaction score
Thanks. I did make sure that the fabric sizing tabs (on the back of the waist band) were buttoned to the outside buttons. I wonder if I got a defective one.

You said "to my great surprise - it fit perfectly". Any reason why you expected it not to fit?
I took a chance and sized down one size because I had a feeling the jacket might run large and I wanted a slim fit. So, I figured it would probably be too small and I'd have to return it. But I lucked out this time. RRL sizing is obviously inconsistent; maybe you should exchange for another in the same size if the rest of the jacket fits good.

Tyjordan86

Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted a few items in the Rrl bst thread with some pretty good deals. Hmu with any questions or measurements . Thanks ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads