• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Sorry for horrible pics, but RRL just posted the fall 2020 showroom pics on IG!
That indigo deck jacket is so awesome. I’m seeing a quilted indigo hoodie and a limited edition jean as well. ?

Attachments

• FD7DBB9F-6EB6-44D1-8BE4-3E5C4CDD8201.png
    FD7DBB9F-6EB6-44D1-8BE4-3E5C4CDD8201.png
    808.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 5D781027-50B3-4FDF-977D-171E1CDAA785.png
    5D781027-50B3-4FDF-977D-171E1CDAA785.png
    602.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 8D3D20F0-8C34-4228-A669-5CC4730068BD.png
    8D3D20F0-8C34-4228-A669-5CC4730068BD.png
    741.5 KB · Views: 69
  • F9D8F106-6446-4BC0-B211-2A0BFD01938F.png
    F9D8F106-6446-4BC0-B211-2A0BFD01938F.png
    650.1 KB · Views: 75

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Only a few days left on Beach vacation, dinner at Emerald Isle tonight. Decided to go with a old favorite from a few seasons ago. Gotta love a RRL Western plaid, they never go out of style. Almost forgot second pic of another great RRL piece, Hand Braided Horsehair Bracelet to complete the look.

Love Emerald Isle. We used to stop there for a few nights on our way to Myrtle from Philly. There's a great little gelato shop there called Papelatto's that my kids would just murder for.

aquila49

Reaction score
How about the Internet Archive?

Do you mean for going back and finding specific collections/pieces? I think it would be a real slog. Not all pages are archived and loading can be very s-l-o-w. Have others had a different experience?

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Emerald Isle. We used to stop there for a few nights on our way to Myrtle from Philly. There's a great little gelato shop there called Papelatto's that my kids would just murder for.

I spent a lot of time at Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach when I was in the Marines and stationed at Lejeune. Topsail and Surf City (just north of Wilmington) are great beaches too and I keep telling my wife that that’s where we need to retire to. Nice clean, quiet beaches and considerably less expensive than most of the coast in Florida or Georgia.

vintage38

Reaction score

1. I spent a lot of time at Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach when I was in the Marines and stationed at Lejeune. Topsail and Surf City (just north of Wilmington) are great beaches too and I keep telling my wife that that’s where we need to retire to. Nice clean, quiet beaches and considerably less expensive than most of the coast in Florida or Georgia.
    I've been taking the family down to Indian Beach for the last 10 years. Located between Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach. Always a great time. We look forward to the trip every year.

takashi78

Reaction score
I’m only 25 so others may have more experience with experimenting, but I mix and match RRL with a lot of brands. I wear RRL with Rick Owens, Dries, Acne, Visvim, Kapital and Comme des Garcons etc etc. You’d be surprised how RRL can cross fashion genres. It’s timeless, doesn’t follow trends and tends to either be an anchor in my fits or balances my fits.

Thats is refreshing to hear, would you mind posting pics of how you mix and match?
Most of what you have are some of my fav brands.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time at Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach when I was in the Marines and stationed at Lejeune. Topsail and Surf City (just north of Wilmington) are great beaches too and I keep telling my wife that that’s where we need to retire to. Nice clean, quiet beaches and considerably less expensive than most of the coast in Florida or Georgia.

Agreed, it's a beautiful area and still generally affordable.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Same person I've posted about here in the thread. They're based out of Philly. If people who frequent the thread took 3 minutes to report their account, it's likely eBay will take some sort of decisive action.

I can't speak for all of the listings this seller is selling but a handful are 100% fake RRL products.

Here's an example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-Ralph-...224020?hash=item421c838994:g:qA0AAOSwq5ZfC9YY

Check out the RRL back tag and compare with one of your own.

Stay vigilant and ask for receipts when in doubt

Peace

Toshiro

Reaction score
Last edited:

bwfilms

Reaction score
Do you mean for going back and finding specific collections/pieces? I think it would be a real slog. Not all pages are archived and loading can be very s-l-o-w. Have others had a different experience?
I've had some luck getting old home design and computer magazines. I definitely don't use it on a regular basis however. I just threw it out there as an option to consider.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads