• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leemac74

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the 2014 catalogue, some real gems, I only really started buying the RRlL collections back in 2016, so again playing catch-up.
That browns beech Indigo vest is my top pic.

Last edited:

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this shirt. I don’t see it going on sale any time soon. Anyone know of another company that does this kind of western denim pearlsnap shirt that I can take a look at?
Samurai and Iron Heart make some nice western style shirts.

styleforumfan

Reaction score
What's your opinion on this cardigan? It's on sale online but is not getting much love. I'm wondering if the pattern is too loud and looks clownish.

rrl.jpg

mrbig

Reaction score
What's your opinion on this cardigan? It's on sale online but is not getting much love. I'm wondering if the pattern is too loud and looks clownish.

I'm wondering the same thing. I have the last season one - absolutely brilliant Lebowski steez - but I haven't seen many IRL pictures of this seasons'. I usually look to the Japanese resellers for those but I haven't seen many on the Instagrams.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
I’m new to RRL so whatever they come out with I will excited because I have to slowly build up my RRL wardrobe. I’ve learned a lot from everyone in this forum , thanks!

just an FYI...the Instagram pics on Double RL page announcing the Malibu and East Hampton store are past season. For example, the RRL East Hampton store is showing a picture of a red buffalo hoodie and that is from 2012. Not lookbooks but they are pics of past seasons.

Tyjordan86

Reaction score
just an FYI...the Instagram pics on Double RL page announcing the Malibu and East Hampton store are past season. For example, the RRL East Hampton store is showing a picture of a red buffalo hoodie and that is from 2012. Not lookbooks but they are pics of past seasons.
thanks for the clarification. I remember seeing the Rrl Malibu pics not long ago, thinking They had some exclusive items in the store lol

aquila49

Reaction score

View attachment 1418642

I think it depends on who's wearing it. Some people will kick ass in this sweater and others will look like extras from a live production of Frozen.

cj610

Reaction score
You could be David Beckham and possibly not pull that off. It'll be pretty clear too whether you've done it as well.......No grey area.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads