• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw it on RRL IG. The Melrose store will reopen tomorrow 7/1.
Crazy they were able to get that store fully stocked and ready to go so fast. Not to mention find all the vintage and other ephemera that makes RRL stores so charming and cool. Look forward to going back.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Suede western overshirt. Bliss.
BC5CD04D-B560-48D4-A1C9-8F40F43B2CC8.jpeg

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on sizing for this? I have a 40" chest... M or L?

1593546824787.png

ArmandoJPonce

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a (relatively) new Ralph Lauren employee. I have only recently stumbled upon RRL and even more recently this thread! I would like to clarify that my motivation is solely to learn more about the brand and hopefully be of help. To my knowledge, I am unaware of another employee being active in this community, so I hope it is okay with you all. I love this brand and the community it has produced! To answer LatAm, I would recommend a M. I am also a 40 and it fits me very well.
image.jpg

vintage38

Reaction score
incoming ? somehow RRL New York had a 28...crazy! Limited edition 131 Cowboy overalls in straight leg. 13oz right hand twill.
Very nice jeans. I bought a 34/34 on the first mark down and love them, enjoy.

nobopyon

Reaction score
I haven't had chance to visit any RRL flagship store. Do they have items that's not on online store? (my state don't have any RRL store). and size in-stock even online shows out of stock?

thehaag

Reaction score
I haven't had chance to visit any RRL flagship store. Do they have items that's not on online store? (my state don't have any RRL store). and size in-stock even online shows out of stock?
Definitely have sizes not available online. As far as items not online, it's really just "vintage" items. Non-RRL items but fit the style. Previously owned that they curate. Mostly jackets (deck, moto, even Barbour jackets) and sometimes belts, shirts, vintage watches, etc. I've also seen an item or two from past seasons but mostly stuff you see online.

Toshiro

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a (relatively) new Ralph Lauren employee. I have only recently stumbled upon RRL and even more recently this thread! I would like to clarify that my motivation is solely to learn more about the brand and hopefully be of help. To my knowledge, I am unaware of another employee being active in this community, so I hope it is okay with you all. I love this brand and the community it has produced! To answer LatAm, I would recommend a M. I am also a 40 and it fits me very well. View attachment 1415753
Love that shirt!! May have to buy it off of eBay since I saw none online when I logged in to Ralph Lauren this morning

nobopyon

Reaction score
Definitely have sizes not available online. As far as items not online, it's really just "vintage" items. Non-RRL items but fit the style. Previously owned that they curate. Mostly jackets (deck, moto, even Barbour jackets) and sometimes belts, shirts, vintage watches, etc. I've also seen an item or two from past seasons but mostly stuff you see online.

Thank you for answering me, it'd be great if they open one in Dallas...

styleforumfan

Reaction score
Crazy they were able to get that store fully stocked and ready to go so fast. Not to mention find all the vintage and other ephemera that makes RRL stores so charming and cool. Look forward to going back.

I'm wondering how Melrose can come back so quickly. Didn't the looters destroy the place as well?

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I am a (relatively) new Ralph Lauren employee. I have only recently stumbled upon RRL and even more recently this thread! I would like to clarify that my motivation is solely to learn more about the brand and hopefully be of help. To my knowledge, I am unaware of another employee being active in this community, so I hope it is okay with you all. I love this brand and the community it has produced! To answer LatAm, I would recommend a M. I am also a 40 and it fits me very well. View attachment 1415753
As far as I know, employees are not forbidden to participate here. :colgate: Welcome aboard!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
surprised it took that long for someone from RL to join and be part of the community. so many of us are looking for items that are sold out online so would be a huge benefit and easy sales for the associate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads