• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

white collar

Reaction score
Please, somebody tell me, what is the target audience of this piece? When is it worn? What is it worn with?

?? View attachment 1397266
Not a fan of the wash but it reminds me of this Ralph look. I'd keep the top half open with a graphic tee or maybe a bear sweater underneath.
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 4.06.40 PM.png

Joytropics

Reaction score
I love my PBJ SR-19s, they are soft like jogging pants. My issue with the fit on RRL is they are a bit tight in the groin while I find Japanese denim tend to have more, um, wiggle room.

I had to go custom with Todd Shelton because of this. Even heritage stuff like LVC just felt so constricting.

Cooly

Reaction score
Really liking the fit in these new ecru jeans. Slim straight I think they called them?

View attachment 1397650
RRL Slim Straight? If so..I used to love that fit back in the early teens...and then EVERYONE went to skinny jeans, and I transitioned to RRL slim and slim narrow...if things are going wider...I really liked slim-straight and welcome the change...

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please, somebody tell me, what is the target audience of this piece? When is it worn? What is it worn with?

?? View attachment 1397266

I'm not sure who the target audience is, but it actually looked quite cool the several times I've seen guys wearing one, well, a coverall but not that one in particular.

I saw a guy wearing a solid navy one in a Converse store in NYC. He wore it well. As does this guy (from Broadway and Sons insta page):

40836848_2286336851649594_9043196452319000965_n(1).jpg

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@duff406

looks great! I never think I can pull off light jeans but that fit is very sharp. Buttero’s work so well with everything.

Toshiro

Reaction score
I’m interested in this parka . Has anyone purchased it yet and how do you feel about it?
7EAC9C38-00BD-443D-95B7-CAB7A7F05AF9.png

Leroymyman

Reaction score
Watching the Melrose store get looted on tv. About 20 people ransacking the store. Awful :(

mrbig

Reaction score
I’m interested in this parka . Has anyone purchased it yet and how do you feel about it? View attachment 1398151
I have the camo version of it and looked at the waxed cotton at Omotesando. It was nice but I just don't wear that much black and couldn't justify buying both. It feels nice to wear and it's a bit roomy, I'm a L in pretty much everything RRL but a M fit well in the parka. An L would've been nicely longer in the sleeve but just too roomy in the body for warmth.

Toshiro

Reaction score
I have the camo version of it and looked at the waxed cotton at Omotesando. It was nice but I just don't wear that much black and couldn't justify buying both. It feels nice to wear and it's a bit roomy, I'm a L in pretty much everything RRL but a M fit well in the parka. An L would've been nicely longer in the sleeve but just too roomy in the body for warmth.
I ordered it this morning and checked online to show someone the coat and it’s not on there anymore. Pulled the trigger on time lol

Harissa

Reaction score
Am I allowed to post a link to my eBay listing? Or can I make a post on this forum? I am selling a brand new pair of RRL slim narrow jeans from F/W 2019 for 40% off, size 33x32.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads