• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For some reason that link doesn't work, it may be logged in to your account and so I can't access it. However, I think I found the sale stuff by just scrolling down on the regular stuff and the stuff on sale is at the bottom of the page.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason that link doesn't work, it may be logged in to your account and so I can't access it. However, I think I found the sale stuff by just scrolling down on the regular stuff and the stuff on sale is at the bottom of the page.
If you go under the SALE tab all the sales will display. RRL sale is on the far left with the PL sale.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you go under the SALE tab all the sales will display. RRL sale is on the far left with the PL sale.

Yeah, it is there today. Not sure what I was doing wrong yesterday. I do find RL sites to be confusing at times.

I picked up a couple of plaid shirts (one camp, one western) and a t-shirt. I do think their stuff is overpriced but the two RRL shirts I own are come of my favorites and get more wear than anything else and I bought them in 2012 so I guess if you get mileage out of them, they pay for themselves.

My favorite sweater is a heavy wool navy zip-up that appears to be hand knitted (also from 2012). I have had so many complements on that thing, especially from people who knit. I don't get to wear it much now that I live in NC but it is definitely a heirloom piece.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like someone so GRACIOUSLY pointed out earlier, once the sale hit I may have seen a few more things I liked. My closet is now a lot less blue after this haul haha. Bonus pictures of the henley with raw denim and barely broken in Vibergs ? ?

20200527_150422.jpg
20200527_155234.jpg

20200527_152856.jpg
20200527_153629.jpg
20200527_153638.jpg

Toshiro

Reaction score

vintage38

Reaction score
Question for all the RRL jean experts. I'm 34/34 in all my Jean's (Ralph Lauren, Freenote and RRL) but find the RRL Slim and Slim Narrow a bit to tight for my liking in the butt and thigh. Wondering if a 36/34 would solve my problem or just create to big of a waistline. Thanks in advance for any advice.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Question for all the RRL jean experts. I'm 34/34 in all my Jean's (Ralph Lauren, Freenote and RRL) but find the RRL Slim and Slim Narrow a bit to tight for my liking in the butt and thigh. Wondering if a 36/34 would solve my problem or just create to big of a waistline. Thanks in advance for any advice.

i am where you are with the frog skin camo pants - the 36 tho is a completely wider leg and cut than the 34, taking me back to the 34 again and again.

noretailplease

Reaction score

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably too much in the waist - at least that's been my experience when sizing up.

vintage38

Reaction score
Probably too much in the waist - at least that's been my experience when sizing up.
That's what I figured. I took a shot on a couple RRL Jean's on the 40% off site. They only had 36/34 left on both pairs. Looks like I might be taking advantage of the free return shipping. Then again with my gym be closed, I might of worked my way up to a 36 waist. Lol

alex99

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the tees are getting tighter (or maybe I'm getting fatter). But really, I measured the serape tee in size medium and the chest was 37 inches. I have size small RRL tees from a few years ago that are 40 inches. I'm wondering why RRL is going slim when other brands are doing the opposite?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads