• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vintage38

Reaction score
Decided to purchase the Hammered Copper Cuff on the 40% sale. Should be getting in a few days. Anyone else purchase ? Verdict not in yet if it's a keeper.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Incoming. I am a sucker for the dark floral prints on the popover, and the metal hardware / herringbone on the pants ?? both on eBay for around $110 each.
57638F7B-07B8-4F7A-A00F-0139DFCCF4A9.jpeg
F3EE2FC6-F836-4DC1-8CFA-ACC690EF242B.png

Harissa

Reaction score
Decided to purchase the Hammered Copper Cuff on the 40% sale. Should be getting in a few days. Anyone else purchase ? Verdict not in yet if it's a keeper.
I would have bought it in the sale if my size hadn't sold out (Size Small). Only M and L were available ?‍♂️
Post pics when you receive it, curious to see how closely it resembles the image of the cuff from the website

vintage38

Reaction score
I keep eyeing the Cotton Linen Workshirt Sweater on line. I'm not a big sweater person but looks more like a shirt. Anyone already own this one that can give me your thoughts on it. I would be wearing it as a shirt tucked in, if that's possible. Wondering if it's to heavy to tuck in with a pair of jeans.
s7-1357375_lifestyle.jpg

mfbnyc

Reaction score
Do they usually add new items as the sale goes on or does everything drop at once?
They drop all inventory at once. It get replenished by returns and in a couple of months it may be refreshed by leftover store stock as the stores clear out sale merchandise for new inventory (like fall stuff that would "normally" start appearing in July). It used to be they would just send the sale stock to another store (like LA or Hawaii for summer stuff), but I understand that now they do send excess end of season stuff to "online". So stuff could pop up that sat around for a while.

noretailplease

Reaction score
I keep eyeing the Cotton Linen Workshirt Sweater on line. I'm not a big sweater person but looks more like a shirt. Anyone already own this one that can give me your thoughts on it. I would be wearing it as a shirt tucked in, if that's possible. Wondering if it's to heavy to tuck in with a pair of jeans.
View attachment 1395133

I have it. It's definitely an overshirt, not a shirt.

I had mine deconstructed and had a liner sewn in -- otherwise, it felt like it was going to stretch / deconstruct all too soon.

Dstorm

Reaction score
My favorites from the Spring:
1.) Limited edition Corduroy western sport coat
2.) brown leather jacket
3.) Indigo bomber
4.) Indigo patchwork cardigan
5.) Western overshirt
6.) Serape t-shirt

vintage38

Reaction score
I have it. It's definitely an overshirt, not a shirt.

I had mine deconstructed and had a liner sewn in -- otherwise, it felt like it was going to stretch / deconstruct all too soon.
Thank you for the feed back. That's why I was afraid to pull the trigger, wearing a Sweater tucked in will stretch out to much for my liking.

noretailplease

Reaction score
My favorites from the Spring:
1.) Limited edition Corduroy western sport coat
2.) brown leather jacket
3.) Indigo bomber
4.) Indigo patchwork cardigan
5.) Western overshirt
6.) Serape t-shirt

The brown leather jacket is seriously epic. Hard to find in many sizes, but so worth it.

The liner is even fantastic, and I typically don't like liners.

I'm just awaiting the indigo suede western, then I'll be done -- seriously - lol.

Dstorm

Reaction score
The brown leather jacket is seriously epic. Hard to find in many sizes, but so worth it.

I'm just awaiting the indigo suede western, then I'll be done -- seriously - lol.
Yeah it’ll be a long wait for me until I get wear it again (waiting for cooler

I’m done until the Fall sale. Maybe 1-2 items in the summer collection but the Fall is where all the “good” stuff usually goes imo.

Tyjordan86

Reaction score
Incoming. I am a sucker for the dark floral prints on the popover, and the metal hardware / herringbone on the pants ?? both on eBay for around $110 each
Incoming. I am a sucker for the dark floral prints on the popover, and the metal hardware / herringbone on the pants ?? both on eBay for around $110 each. View attachment 1394748 View attachment 1394749
One of my favorite summer shirts here. Nice weight to it, yet breathable fabric. And a beautiful design ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads