• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea how much the unwashed limited-edition khaki chinos will shrink with a cold wash/hang dry? Particularly concerned about length, I've got maybe 0.5-1" to lose before they're too short.

no experience with this particular one, but I have never had more than 1" shrinkage...

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought they phase out slim bootcut a long time ago?

I believe they did. Mine are at least 7 years old, and I rarely see them in store or on the web; that's why this limited edition caught my eye. Besides the low straight, they are my favorite RRL fit..

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought this thinking it's a nice SW print to wear out or under a western shirt. So, I try it on and it's kind of a loose cut but the pattern seems - off. I put a shirt over it and then being a bit warm I take the shirt off and see it in the mirror and say to my wife and daughter, "This looks girly." And they agree. So, I gave it my daughter. Maybe she'll make masks out of it.

1590329509604.png

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought this thinking it's a nice SW print to wear out or under a western shirt. So, I try it on and it's kind of a loose cut but the pattern seems - off. I put a shirt over it and then being a bit warm I take the shirt off and see it in the mirror and say to my wife and daughter, "This looks girly." And they agree. So, I gave it my daughter. Maybe she'll make masks out of it.

View attachment 1394308
Mine arrives this week haha. Now I'm a little apprehensive

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

View attachment 1394308

Received the serape stripe t-shirt but it was super thin and kind of short so I returned it.
Went online and was dithering over this henley but between checking inventory and then deciding to buy it my size went OOS.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the serape stripe t-shirt but it was super thin and kind of short so I returned it.
Went online and was dithering over this henley but between checking inventory and then deciding to buy it my size went OOS.
It looked good on the site.

ecerratic

Reaction score

I think this shirt would look “off” if button up’d to the top / paired with an uninspired look at my barely broken in Viberg boots and raw denim vibe. However, paired with a brand like 18 East it would look pretty good.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this shirt would look “off” if button up’d to the top / paired with an uninspired look at my barely broken in Viberg boots and raw denim vibe. However, paired with a brand like 18 East it would look pretty good.
Good luck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads