• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mrbig

Reaction score
Straight taper was, from what I've been able to find online, a cut for the Beams X RRL Collab a few years ago that was Japan exclusive. they brought it to RRL last winter I think in a raw indigo and then for summer in a undyed/natural seeded denim.
IMO the best cut they offer for wearing with sneakers. it's basically the straight leg top block blending with the slim fits through the leg.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah it’s another Grailed got replace with eBay link thing...

thanks for the info

EHall

Reaction score
Good evening! This is my first post. I just purchased my first RRL pieces about a month ago in New York. I was able to go to both stores and they were amazing! I’m a professor working from home now, but I still “get (over) dressed” everyday. Been wearing my new distressed jaspe’ cotton pants, chambray shirt, and mechanic‘s cap. Pays off in the Zoom meetings- will try to get some ”quarantine fits” posted this week.

Quipster

Reaction score
Got the professional wedding pics back so I wanted to share my RRL suit (everything else non RRL) from our elopement on Maui 2 weeks ago. Too much for most people but me being a musician I was absolutely thrilled to find this baby in my size, and over 50% off to boot! Dark charcoal and brown pinstripe w/ embroidered music notes.
View attachment 1361046 View attachment 1361045
And my favorite detail, embroidered guitar between the shoulders.
View attachment 1361044
Jealous!

I too enjoy RRL suiting - almost same style! Wish they made more with strong shoulders / dual vents.

49659313636_808a347c11_o.jpg

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am bunkered down in Sandy. My wife has to see patients at Huntsman tomorrow - not fun.
Did you get a chance to hit up Slackwater before everything closed down? Pretty good food there

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are not. Right around the cap toe I can press in but around the toe it's not soft
They look pretty substantial. I tried an older model that had no rigidity in the toes at all. Made me uncomfortable wearing them.

EHall

Reaction score
Work from home wear today: RRL sweater and bandana complimented with Levi’s. Classic gratuitous layer/details picture included.
E

Attachments

• F3F72057-FE19-48E3-9D33-DF77C2561A87.jpeg
    F3F72057-FE19-48E3-9D33-DF77C2561A87.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 81
  • EE6E0576-1703-4FF5-9F85-5FF77AA3A596.jpeg
    EE6E0576-1703-4FF5-9F85-5FF77AA3A596.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 95

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads