• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joserosalesz

Reaction score
Just got details for private sale.

Starts April 25th. 30% off plus the 15% kicker. Please note the kicker will only be available the first week.

Included groups: transcontinental, Santa fe, Brittany, and spring icon. Accessories associated with the groups are included. Select footwear.

As always, let me know if I can start putting anything on hold for you guys for Thursday.

-Robert
I know the slim fit faded Khaki are for sale, how much if i get them through you, with shipping and also the chalk dust are those in it? size 32X20 on straight leg, dont know what on slim fit, help?

what is the kicker? sorry new to these rrl

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Popped in to my local store for the first time in a while today and treated myself to a new bag. The leather is totally amazing.

If anyone is interested in proxying something for me I'd really appreciate it. The two items I went in to get were sold out in my size and aren't on the UK website. Send me a PM if you can help.

srgprod

Reaction score
Congrats! That bag is so incredible. It will last you for the rest of your life.

Many happy and healthy decades to you!

captainshields

Reaction score
Probably it's ubiquity and lack of prestige.

Plus nothing fades like Japanese denim.. with superior depth and color variations. If you have any decent Cone denim fades you want to show off I'd love to see it but I've never seen any great looking LVC fades.

What cut are these? They look like they would fit me perfectly and I have had the hardest time on earth finding a pair of RRL jeans that come anywhere close to fitting me right...

captainshields

Reaction score
Anybody have a pic of them (or anyone) wearing the 2012 A2 leather jacket in a small? I want to get an idea of how it fits.
Thanks!

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody have a pic of them (or anyone) wearing the 2012 A2 leather jacket in a small? I want to get an idea of how it fits.
Thanks!

Do a search of this thread, on phone so can't but its posted here

alex99

Reaction score

Just got details for private sale.

Starts April 25th. 30% off plus the 15% kicker. Please note the kicker will only be available the first week.

Included groups: transcontinental, Santa fe, Brittany, and spring icon. Accessories associated with the groups are included. Select footwear.

As always, let me know if I can start putting anything on hold for you guys for Thursday.

-Robert

Is this sale mainly for jeans, or does it include outerwear and knits?

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it through email invite only? I have subscribed to the newsletter i never got any emails from them its not going in spam folder either

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anybody comment on fit of the Red Chambray Jackrabbit shirt?

FlyGuy

Reaction score
I have REcieived the invite via mail. 40 off + 15 if mail card is brought in store or using the URL bt April 25- may 1.

URL is: ralphlauren.com/privatesale

Just was at store front too. None of the core items incld or summer. Only spring stuff. Cannot pre-sale but they will hold until thurs.

Happy shopping. PM me for addtl details if wanted.

Enjoy!

Edit: I've heard of 25 + 15, 30 + 15, and mine 40 + 15....not sure if they are handling via personal account

Last edited:

rrlgambler

Reaction score
I have the card and it reads Up To 40% of plus a 15% kicker. It's my understanding whatever RRL that is on sale will be 30% with the 15% kicker.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads