1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

I remember when Dastig offered all of these models on this thread a few years ago. I kick myself in the ass for not buying myself multiple pairs of each. The Julian era was such a decent season for shoes & boots.

2. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

But you have a regular closet. RKD rents a 3/2 for his wardrobe. Boots were in the basement.

1 person likes this.
  3. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

naval sweater some nice details

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Is that current season?

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

no from a couple of seasons ago. i listed it in a b&s thread if you need more info

6. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Wish it was a small!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  7. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

I know the guy you're talking about (therrshop) but no, this is conch729. Seller has wildly inflated prices. The item I'm referring to is this: RRL Ralph Lauren Denim Barn Jacket Coat L Large Polo Farm Jean Flannel Outerwear. It's vintage (note the upward turned scroll on the label), NWT and they must have picked it up in an outlet recently.

8. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

I don't think recently, I've never seen anything at outlet more than 4 or 5 years old. He probably had it in his storage or garage or something for like 10-15 years before listing it.

9. 00bam

00bam Senior member

10. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

11. 00bam

00bam Senior member

12. Khojem

Khojem Member

Looking for updates as to where I may be able to find RRL clothing discounted in an outlet store or other discount retailer around the Los Angeles/Las Vegas/Phoenix area. Went to Las Vegas around the third quarter last year and headed to one of the outlet malls. Salesperson told me not to expect RRL clothing to get there. Apparently, the stores aren't receiving stock anymore?

13. Morgan

Morgan Senior member

Fair Isle cardigan from the Irish Country collection a few years back.

[​IMG]

(crossposted from WAYWT)

5 people like this.
  14. RandJG1

RandJG1 Senior member

[​IMG]

Received the Marcel last night, thought i would keep at first, love the color, texture and cut but was a size too big and not easily altered so considered dropping down a size because i love add a brown to the wardrobe for the blues I have. In the end am going to pass because I'm just not a linen fan.
    Hoping another brown jacket, sport coat, blazer is coming in one of the next lines.

15. koidragon

koidragon Senior member

Wow.... The sweater looks really good... And that cat is pretty cool too.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  16. koidragon

koidragon Senior member

Some recent pick ups thanks to KushDryGoods.

I have wanted a serape cardigan for years and since Oprah ruined any chance I had of picking up the RRL one from the Grand Canyon collection I jumped at the chance when I saw this polo version. It's a lot more substantial then it looks in the web site. I also picked up the slouch sweatpants and posted them next to the ones from a couple seasons ago so you could see the color difference as it was hard to tell from the website but they are much darker in person then they appear in photos.
    [​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  17. koidragon

koidragon Senior member

The cardigan ... As Kush posted previously.[​IMG]

18. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior member

They had a nice brown herringbone casual sport coat last year. I think I saw one up for sale on ebay.

19. Doctor Chan

Doctor Chan Active Member

Can anyone compare the fabric quality of the Banded-Collar Railman Shirt vs. the Connor Workshirt?

20. RandJG1

RandJG1 Senior member

Had the banded collar and decided to return it. was shorter than normal, if i tucked it in the sides wouldn't be below the waist line! love the fabric, substantial, but also just decided banded collars are not really my thing. Sorry don't have the connor to compare to that tho