1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Teger

Teger Senior member

i also imagine they're still charging the same retail?

2. urbanwoodsman

urbanwoodsman Senior member

Well said. I digress. Don't wanna get all Aristotelian and stuff.

My guess would be because they tailor so many of their suits for customers right in the store that making them available online might detract from the overall experience. Good chance I'm wrong, though.

3. clemente21

clemente21 Senior member

ebay has some one every now and then - otherwise I suppose proxies from New York.

4. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Werent the suits available on the website last week?

5. zissou

zissou Senior member

Denim Vault has ridiculous prices and never responds to offers (even though he uses the best offer feature).

6. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

Fixed that for you.

Ridiculous is trying to get away with charging $80 for a no-name belt on Etsy that realistically costs $10 to make....with cheap Chinese hardware you purchased on eBay for $1.

Would Blake or Context sell you the same selvedge chinos for $160 with free shipping???

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  7. father's room

father's room Senior member

Sale still going on at rrl stores now?

8. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

My guess is they took them down because people were abusing returns and getting free suit rentals.

It's pretty easy to resell a pair of washed jeans or shirt someone wore and returned compared to an expensive suit.

On the other hand, they still offer Black Label suits online so I guess that's not really the reason, perhaps all the RRL suits sold last week?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  9. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Any of the e-bay sellers around here have a light washed denim western shirt lying around in M/L (any season I guess)? A quick skim of e-bay shows wildly varying measurements.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  10. Ghost01

Ghost01 Senior member

Interesting. Were they this seasons white jeans? I have them from a couple of seasons ago and they are USA made. This seasons are also Japanese fabric but I didn't check the 'Made In' label when i was in store.
    [​IMG]

11. pvoytko

pvoytko Senior member

i actually like those white selvedge jeans

im making a trip to woodbury on sunday. anyone been recently? good selection? should i be signing up anywhere for coupons or anything before i go?

12. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

tried on a great pair of pants last week but don't see it online. sort of like a painter's pant, pinstriped blue and white with a cool pocket placement. retail $290. i'll be looking for it again when the first sale hits.

13. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

^ They are on- line, they are the Bloomington Carpenter Pant. I agree they are pretty nice I wish they were slim fit though, not really a fan of straight leg pants.

14. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

I'm really liking this jacket. I saw this jacket on the UK site but its not on the U.S. site or at my RRL store in Atlanta. has anybody seen this jacket at there store or is it a UK exclusive.
    [​IMG]

15. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

I think these are made in the USA too but i might be wrong. They felt heavier than 12oz when i held them in store. I want to pick up a pair of them (along with the embroidered slims)

16. fwedo

fwedo Well-Known Member

it's also on french site.
    very nice jacket by the way

17. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior member

I have a pair that Im breaking in. They are made in the USA.

18. Jagger_On

Jagger_On Senior member

Yeah, I really like the fabric on those but I'm actually the opposite of you in that I don't like the pocket on the side of the leg. Shame as other than that, they are close to what I was after. However, it wouldn't be the first time where I've seen something that I've initially hated and then as I see it more and more I've changed my mind and picked them up a few months later. I think EG are doing their fatigues in an indigo railroad stripe this season so I'm hoping they might fit the bill.

http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=28829191

19. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Post a pic when you get a chance.

20. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior member

For your viewing consumption[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I dont know how to rotate these pictures.

2 people like this.