• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sym

Reaction score
Do any stores still have the OG wool peacoat or are they long gone?

Also got my Brunels in, great quality for $200.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got to ask -- is this guy full of it? Claims NWT but that tag looks awfully suspicious. There is a Buy it Now option for $125 - may disappear with first bid placed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1195-Polo-R...77?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2c6c916e2d

Sorry but I'm really curious as I almost bought from this guy and he keeps posting supposedly NWT and NWOT items that look used. I'll try to let it go after this.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great piece for $125 new or used. I don't think he meant to list it that cheap, he probably meant to put a starting bid at $125, not a BIN. Most of his FB are Buyer FB. The outlet price for that jacket would cost about $200-250.

Trimalchio

Reaction score
Thanks. Seller told me he knows boot cuts and sells RRL boot cuts (though there is no sign of this when checking his prior/current sales) and that this is not a boot cut. Good to know.

Haven't found the raw straights, unfortunately. Think it is a shame they are no longer made. I may need to get down to Self Edge one of these days for a new raw straight leg option.

As for the tag, I like the style (they all used that leather when I started buying RRL jeans around 2000 or so) but I think the poster was suggesting the leather shows washing or, at least, soaking.
Yeah, I hear you on the raw straights... the guys at the NYC store told me it was their worst seller, even though it was an internal company favorite. You can still get the one wash/rinse, but that's not quite the same.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great piece for $125 new or used. I don't think he meant to list it that cheap, he probably meant to put a starting bid at $125, not a BIN. Most of his FB are Buyer FB. The outlet price for that jacket would cost about $200-250.
Had that thought too - that it was an error. Large is too big for me anyway so I let it go. Just annoyed by sketchy behavior.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Effff, I had the leg opening on the officer chino slimed down and now I'm getting chaffing behind the knees

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do RRL sweaters fit about the same as Polo or is it slimmer? It's weird I had a couple polo v-neck sweaters and they fit a little too small while the heavier sweaters were too big in the body.

giorgosaek21

Reaction score
can someoune help me to choose my size in this sweatpants?

i m 1,70 cm tall
i m not fat
i m normal 70 weight
small has specs waist flat 16.5"
inseam 32"
leg opening 8.5"

and medium has
small has specs waist flat 17"
inseam 32
leg opening 8.75

i do not want to be narrow but a little bit wid
what is your opinion

Last edited:

giorgosaek21

Reaction score
Sweatpants have straight line
But my problem is that I know sizes in cm
Don t know about inches
So I m wondering that medium very much bigger than small or a little
That's my question

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you know sizing in cm then just convert the inches...(size in inches x 2.54 = size in cm). Or you can just type in " 32 inch to cm" into google and it will do it for you.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
*edit* oops, didn't see already answered twice

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads