• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think there are bags available with the same logo. Loving the sellers name though - Bootlegs :happy: What is strange to me is that he's listed the item as being located in Taiwan, and he in Canada?!

If it's real then it looks like a pretty sweet vest...

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think there are bags available with the same logo. Loving the sellers name though - Bootlegs :happy: What is strange to me is that he's listed the item as being located in Taiwan, and he in Canada?!

If it's real then it looks like a pretty sweet vest...

Alot of Asian ebayers do that. Half the time i get a person from Asia buying they have a California (or NJ or NY) address listed on ebay and then ask to ship to Japan or Honk Kong instead

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL @ Robear's comment sans the purcells.
That A2 is lookin good!

Last edited:

RobearH

Reaction score
Agreed....if only a L.
drool.gif

orenimios

Reaction score
Django style!!!

RRL ranch fit jeans
RRL henley shirt and waffle inside
RRL plaid scarf
RRL belt
Ralph Lauren Wilkins moto jacket
Ralph Lauren anckle boots

RobearH

Reaction score
Django style!!!

RRL ranch fit jeans
RRL henley shirt and waffle inside
RRL plaid scarf
RRL belt
Ralph Lauren Wilkins moto jacket
Ralph Lauren anckle boots
Nice outfit, much better shoes. Whats with the curtain....are these pictures taken in the mirror outside of a fitting room.
puzzled.gif

Last edited:

orenimios

Reaction score
thanks! It´s not a fitting room , I´m at home
tomorrow will post more outfits...

orenimios

Reaction score
I know Ranch fit is for women...you should try it on ... It fits slimmer than the slim fits...they are great!!

mfbnyc

Reaction score
Anyone have an active BZR 10% off code? I had one that expired.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Guys, I'm definitely returning this shirt. I just feel its too big in the shoulders for me. Will probably swap it for a medium if they still have it. I'm going to return it tomorrow so if anyone would like it send me a PM and we can sort it out. Since I can get my money back, I'd be looking for full retail unfortunately and RRL isn't always as cheap over here as it is in the states. A couple of guys PM'd me about it who were mediums but i think it would drown you as this is a large and its big on me and I can normally fit into large pretty well in RRL.

Kekoa

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have the measurements for the solid oxford sport shirts in small? I couldn't find any mention of it in the previous posts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads